Rolling Radio Show Thread

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
I felt I should contribute something positive and productive again after all my dubious moaning and rambling in the Thought forum. Been thinking about doing a thread like this for a while, then Dan said something alon the same lines a couple of days ago which spurred me into action:

Rules are simple: if there is a radio show being broadcast or about to be broadcast that you are keen on, mention it here. Preferably ones that most of the rest of us stand a chance of being able to hear through internet, national broadcast etc, with brief details about how/where to listen. And I've put this in Music for a reason, but I guess if you really want to big up your favourite Radio 4 documentaries on the history of basket-weaving or whatever then I can't stop you.
(I felt this way of doing it would be simpler and more user-friendly than a hefty, edit-tastic list of stations and times, esp as pirates being what they are means that the schedules have a habit of going out of the window.)

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
^^ Riko sounding good with Karnage and others right now. Suspect grimeforum contingent will already be up on this.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I would take Lee Brasco over Macksta any day of the week. Does anyone know what happened to Rinse yesterday? I tried to tune in around the time they should've been broadcasting FWD and it was dead air for ages. Did they end up broadcasting it?

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
I would take Lee Brasco over Macksta any day of the week. Does anyone know what happened to Rinse yesterday? I tried to tune in around the time they should've been broadcasting FWD and it was dead air for ages. Did they end up broadcasting it?

Well, I gave up on waiting for the dead air to turn live around half 11, then when I checked back a little after 12 it had gone over to the JJ and J2K show mentioned above. This was still on the go when I switched off the stream at about 1 20 'cause I was too tired to concentrate on it. So I assume FWD didn't get broadcast at all, though perhaps it could have made an appearence in the dead of night.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
I expect that everyone who wants to is already listening to Kiss right now. But here we go anyway. MCs in studio after 12 I think.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Can this thread also be used to request or post up radio sets that have happened in the past? Because I can't find any god damn So Solid Crew, Pay As U Go or Heartless Crew sets anywhere (I got the Heartless @ grimetapes already).

I do have So Solid live at the Valentine's Day Sidewinder Special and it is fucked. If anyone wants it, halla. (even though its not technically radio)