Speed Garage Disaster

bassnation

the abyss
2stepfan said:
Tune! Haven't heard it for years.

Don't tell me it's a speed garage record you DON'T have Matt :)

i think i've got this one, if its on locked on. the kma tune i've got sound likes 'ardkore with an rnb male vocal over the top, lots of bleeps, breaks and subbass. might upload it if anyones interested in hearing it.

dubplatestyle

if anyone has <i>any</i> of the kma tunes to upload, it'd be much appreciated. (the vinyl went in the great vinyl purge years ago.)

p.s. what the hell is "organ house"??

hint

party record with a siren
dubplatestyle said:

I guess it's a reference to that period when everyone was using triton-like organ sounds to make bumpy basslines... but I always associated it more with UK garage than house.

Chef Napalm

Lost in the Supermarket
john eden said:
Expensive tastes, Matt...

No kidding...£20...yeesh! I'd expect 3 or 4 records for that! Or half the Analord 10 package.

Is this a typical price for something like this in the UK?

Also, what's up with the Venom "Black Metal" record, Matt?

Yes, still bitter.

john eden

male pale and stale
Hmmmm, the case of the suspicious black metal record...

could it be:

a) Matt is researching a huge piece on black metal for paid journalism and has to suffer the music as well?

b) he is trying to impress an impressionable teenage male?

c) he is, despite all the to-ing and fro-ing on Twanboc about evil occult influences in industrial music, actually a praticing satanist?

d) he is buying it so that he can destroy it and therefor save the world from lucifer's plan?

e) he bid on it while he was pissed (c'mon we've all done it!)

cooper

bassnation said:
i think i've got this one, if its on locked on. the kma tune i've got sound likes 'ardkore with an rnb male vocal over the top, lots of bleeps, breaks and subbass. might upload it if anyones interested in hearing it.

no, that's the later "blue kards" EP. "cape fear" is from '96 iirc; if memory serves it predates locked on the label. "blue kards" is excellent too, though.

mms

sometimes
john eden said:

could it be:

a) Matt is researching a huge piece on black metal for paid journalism and has to suffer the music as well?

c) he is, despite all the to-ing and fro-ing on Twanboc about evil occult influences in industrial music, actually a praticing satanist?

d) he is buying it so that he can destroy it and therefor save the world from lucifer's plan?

'alias'? 'hollow earth'?

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
bassnation said:

I'd LOVE to hear this

bassnation

the abyss
2stepfan said:
I'd LOVE to hear this

no probs, might take me a while though as i'm just in the process of sifting out loads of records i want to get rid of, one of those jobs that never end.

Woebot

bassnation said:

its not the locked on one :(

Woebot

john eden said:

could it be:

aaww! mocking poor afflicted woebot on his vinyl disaster thread! (weeps silently/pathetically)

Backjob

snipers

I keep getting pipped on eBay auctions too, and someone told me recently it's cos there's this program people use called eSniper that is automatically programmed to swoop in and bid 30 seconds before the auction ends. Anybody know if that's true?

But generally, fuck eBay. It tempts you with this massive array of amazing vinyl, but you never EVER get a good deal, even if you do manage to win the cunting auction without being "sniped" or whatever...

matt b

Indexing all opinion
Backjob said:
I keep getting pipped on eBay auctions too, and someone told me recently it's cos there's this program people use called eSniper that is automatically programmed to swoop in and bid 30 seconds before the auction ends. Anybody know if that's true

what! you don't subscribe to computeractive magazine?

yes it is true.

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
matt b said:
what! you don't subscribe to computeractive magazine?

yes it is true.
LOL!

Yeah the wife uses a hooky demo version of one of these for her auctions.

She's a KILLER on ebay. Don't mess.

Woebot

dubplatestyle said:
if anyone has any of the kma tunes to upload, it'd be much appreciated. (the vinyl went in the great vinyl purge years ago.)

well seeing as how i downloaded them off eBay as part of the geezer's sales pitch check these muthafuckers