Name your best ukg producers 4x4 or 2 step., Who's doing it for you?

noodles

noodles groovechronicles
kool..
been looking and listening to various dj's and prooducer..
there seems too be a lot out there, but its kind hard to say who actually good?..

1.the deliquents

2.misty dubs

3.scandalous unlimited

4.top t

5.duncan powell

who else is there? let us know who your favorites are..
peace
noodles
groovechronicles

Hadean

10 below
Scandalous Unlimited - u nailed it Noodles!

"My Life" is my tune of the year so far

otherwise I love SLK's "Burning Hot", whoever produced those twinkly bleeps

it's all about tight riddims at the moment

noodles said:
kool..

5.duncan powell

who else is there? let us know who your favorites are..

Big up noodles!

Duncan Powell is bigger than god. Some of his stuff falls into the trap of almost self-parody, but when his tracks are working OH MY WORD. Makes a man moist :p

I enjoyed a couple of the Sugar Beetz remixes that came out last year. Some of the Ramsey and Lico/Relatives stuff coming out on UKR are pretty good.

Who else? MJ Cole (duh), qualifide, club asylum, Karl Brown - obvious choices, but all still doing quality releases. El-B? *ducks*

On the 2step front, I can't remember the last new record I bought (been filling out my back-catalog while there's not much around). Is anyone actually producing new tunes? There are a few R&B remixes around that I've been picking up (likkleman!), but I'd love to see some new original stuff.

So, why the question noodles? Looking for someone to B side the next groove chronicles release? Please say yes!! :D

noodles

noodles groovechronicles
i jus' wanted some feed back..
cause i'm hearing a few bits cj regin and artifact sound ok? but who else is there...
peace
noodles
groovechronicles

noodles

noodles groovechronicles
captain pineapple said:
Big up noodles!

Duncan Powell is bigger than god. Some of his stuff falls into the trap of almost self-parody, but when his tracks are working OH MY WORD. Makes a man moist :p

I enjoyed a couple of the Sugar Beetz remixes that came out last year. Some of the Ramsey and Lico/Relatives stuff coming out on UKR are pretty good.

Who else? MJ Cole (duh), qualifide, club asylum, Karl Brown - obvious choices, but all still doing quality releases. El-B? *ducks*

On the 2step front, I can't remember the last new record I bought (been filling out my back-catalog while there's not much around). Is anyone actually producing new tunes? There are a few R&B remixes around that I've been picking up (likkleman!), but I'd love to see some new original stuff.

So, why the question noodles? Looking for someone to B side the next groove chronicles release? Please say yes!! :D

i'm working on a few bits at the moment..
got a couple of guys on the corner..
you never know?
peace
noodles
groovechronicles

noodles

noodles groovechronicles
2stepfan said:
Probably no-one to compare with you noodles...

... but some great suggestions there.

er... there's some good stuff out there, depends on
what you like my friend..
peace
noodles
groovechronicles

noodles

noodles groovechronicles
Hadean said:
Scandalous Unlimited - u nailed it Noodles!

"My Life" is my tune of the year so far

otherwise I love SLK's "Burning Hot", whoever produced those twinkly bleeps

it's all about tight riddims at the moment

how old is this burning hot track....
peace
noodles
groovechronicles

I'm bumping this thread cos I'm keen to hear from some of the heavyweights on this board.

I know you're all hyper about Grime, but please take a few minutes and tell if you've heard any 2step or 4x4 lately that has really tweaked your buttons. Or if not, why not. What's it missing?

craner

Beast of Burden
What's Steve Gurley doing these days?

Has anyone got the very first Locked On compilation (i.e. Locked On Vol 1)?

ambrose

the only 4x4 ive listened to recently is artifact

mainly cos of the russian connection. buit it is decent though

jeffthedeaf

In my opinion i'd say the best 4/4 producers are Misty Dubs, Artifact, Duncan Powell, Delinquents and Scandalous Unlimited (wouldn't of highlighted them again since they've only had a couple of 4/4 releases but I've just heard their Music Is My Life remix and I love it!)

noodles

noodles groovechronicles
i've gooding thru some bits and bwoy there was some good bits about like damage midnight caller/ the great gatsby/ crazy bald heads/ headtop/artful dodger linden david hall/ etc..
i'll be doing a few mixes of these tracks on a mix cd which will be out some soon
available on the website...
and to crazy pineapple i haven't forgotten your request...
peace
noodles...