Cyborgs

mixed_biscuits

Sure, this suit promises much - allowing the lame to walk again, rescue workers effortlessly to pluck survivors from earthquake wreckage, construction workers to toss girders one to another - but I feel a little uneasy about this project, I don't know why.

robotsuit.png

http://www.cyberdyne.jp/english/robotsuithal/index.html

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
OK, so this company is named after the company in the Terminator films that develops Skynet and the terminators themselves, and this particular model is named after the computer in 2001 that kills the spaceship's human crew after deciding they are a risk to the mission.

Fine.

Great.

That's all good then.

sufi

lala
we're all cyborgs... with our spectacles, mobile telephony and motor cars we already surrendered responsibility for supplementing a lot of our basic functions to the machines,
we lost the battle with the robots before we even realised it started,

got to go now the phone is ringing and photocopier needs attention, yes my mechanical master, i will obey

4linehaiku

Repetitive
Surely step one for any wannabe world takeover or evil scheme is to NOT name your company something-dyne. That's like basing your HQ in an extinct volcano. Just asking for trouble from do-gooders / meddling kids.