Help!

Kate Mossad

Can anyone point me in the direction of some quality chart pop mixes suitable for a works party? Youngish mixed crowd. I said I'd find something but I'm struggling!

nomos

Administrator
do you want it mixed "dj" style or can it just be a collection of tunes? i've noticed that itunes will often advertise themed collections in a sidebar when you're looking at given artist or release.

Kate Mossad

Thanks. Might be a bit too 'avant' though. We're talking London office weekend drinks here. Think civil ceremony/wedding DJ.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Rips from BBC Radio 1? I'm sure you could find an Annie Mac set or something; I don't know if she'd fit the bill exactly, but I imagine she'd be close.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
We're talking London office weekend drinks here. Think civil ceremony/wedding DJ.

The Soulwax mix album, then? That's full of danceable tunes that aren't too taxing. And most of it's fairly well known, so people can have a singalong if they've reached that level of agreeable inebriation. :D

Kate Mossad

Yeah thought of Soulwax but was given the thumbs down. Like I say I'm struggling here. What I really need is a 'Now That's What I Call Music' 2006/2009 mix.

Kate Mossad

Now there is a sentence you don't see on Dissensus every day.

I know, I know! Oh The Guilt... Thanks everyone but I've washed my hands of the whole shoddy business. Let the moral be 'never volunteer'. Please consider this thread closed with immediate effect..