Hip Hop 1990-94

craner

Beast of Burden
No later or earlier.

Luka pushed this so I'm starting with:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think, from this era we're talking East Coast, mostly. Feel free to break that rule, though. I just never liked g-funk that much.

luka

start with some jeru off his very underrated 3rd lp

so good

so so so good

luka

or maybe 91-97
look at mms saying premier is shit! are you mad!

decks verse on that is one of my high points in world culture

i too find it hard to bus my gun then go hold and mold my kids

craner

Beast of Burden
Still my favorite Premier production.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

craner

Beast of Burden
SALLY GOT A ONE TRACK MIND

luka

this album was a great effort from kool g rap in 94

very atmosphereic

this says its from 89. i wouldn't have guessed
check ou the beach jock

craner

Beast of Burden
Beatnuts.

And this:

Come on!

luka

i like big ls one about a heist
outside the time frame but its more about an ethos in my mind, the dates are flexible