Donae'o

Eric

Mr Moraigero
Recently there's been a lot of discussion of if grime will break big, and if so, who will be the superstars. People have mentioned Kano, Riko, Bruza ... no one talks about Donae'o though. But to me he seems like a good candidate: he's got a light touch that might go over well outside grime's core audience. Opinions?

outraygeous

far to talented..
in every department, his tunes have come along way from when he started out. hes bang on the circuit and its only a matter of time before my boy breaks

dubplatestyle

i kinda thought donae'o's "entertainer's ear" was going to get him in trouble with the scene, but after certain tunes last year, it's clear the prohibition on pop-grime is over. he's definitely got the most natural pop instincts of anyone in grime, though his slicker rnb stuff has been semi-gerrymandered disasters of one degree or another.

Legatastic

LITTLE FROGGY
The scene is funny. I think if you go quiet even for a little while people forget about you. After all the madness with Social Circles taking ages to release tunes and the fact they have closed could have damaged his status slightly. He definitly has talent but the scene is fickle so not sure if he will be ever really recognised.