Shred vids

Leo

there's a whole series of these, check out the ones for kiss, ac/dc, etc. a guy from finland who takes music videos, removes the sound, and adds his own bizarre backing. this passing stones vid is cool. and bizarre.

Last edited:

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
i got sent the radiohead one a few weeks ago. utterly hilarious..... the bit where ed o brien starts wailing is FUNNY.

zhao

there are no accidents
This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.

booooooooooo

Leo

This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.

booooooooooo

bummer...how about this one:
EDIT: Ooops, that's the orginal! i had the sound on my compute off, sorry, please disregard...

nomos

Administrator
i love these :D the clapton and santana (with 'final countdown' keyboard interlude) are mt favourites.

swears

preppy-kei
Northern, asthmatic Captain Beefheart:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

aleksandr

Creed:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Leo

Creed:

god, i missed this one. f-ing brilliant, lol.

michael

Bring out the vacuum
That whooping chimp bit in the Creed vid has been a running joke among friends for a long while now.

Yo Yo Ma shreds at Obama's inauguration... This one made me laugh heaps for being so quiet and eerie about this one. I love the technique of only having whoever you can see play.

swears

preppy-kei
<object width="384" height="313"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="384" height="313" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

'

michael

Bring out the vacuum
Haha, best call on that Jandek vid. :D Very odd.

Could bring in some Derek Bailey, but it's kind of fish in a barrel.