image grief in firefox/wordpress

nomos

Administrator
very weird. same effect on mac on my end. but when i dragged an image from FF to my desktop it showed up as normal.

maybe you've got a small poltergeist in your electrical mains or something - mucking up all your gear.

D

droid

It's obvious isnt it? Your blog heard about the clash and is mourning your murderation.

john eden

male pale and stale
i've posted a couple of threads on firefox and wordpress forums. (fora.)

Seems to be an issue for firefox 3.5 upwards - works fine in earlier versions, but that's not much use.

martin

----
It's obvious isnt it? Your blog heard about the clash and is mourning your murderation.

By 'clash', do you mean that night in Kings X when John Eden was utterly humiliated, two weeks ago, and made such a mess of the decks he had to be demoted to 'drinks fetcher'?

john eden

male pale and stale
It seems like a workable solution is to replace everything with gifs. Like we're in 1996 or something.

john eden

male pale and stale
ok it seems like some balls up with the way my scanner scans or the way that photoshop saves images.

Hence yet another thread from me...

sufi

lala
sounds like you have a genie in yer electrics
burn incense and say your favorite mantra

i find this ritual works better when performed standing over the troublesome appliance with a philips screwdriver or a clawhammer