"The Obama Deception"

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
tinfoil-hat.jpg

crackerjack

i wish i could be so certain.

Zhao, with the greatest respect, don't words and phrases like "hoax" and "new world order" set the bells ringing? It's only a short step from there to Jews and lizards or, as on another thread I read last week, someone claiming Obama's speech patterns have the American people in a state of deep hypnosis.

Obama got in cos he was up against two weak opponents - first Hillary, then the worst GOP campaign since Goldwater's. In office he'll be subject to the same constraints as any Democrat - how to balance his instincts with the corrupting influence of big money donations and a foul and dirty populist fringe media trying to pull him and his congress to the right.

I just wish the left would leave these batshit conspiracy theories to the anti-democratic right, where they belong.

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
glad crackerjack got in there with the "with greatest respect" bit cos I don't got none for this nonsense...seriously zhao please tell us you're just taking the piss & not even a little bit serious...

Alex Jones (this being, according to the link, an infowars.com project) is a conspiracy nutjob of the highest order. I mean LaRouche territory on the crazy scale. Waco, New World Order, Behold a Pale Horse blah blah blah. I reckon most of it's just to sell T-shirts anyway - hilarious bit on infowars "shirts that speak louder than words" - yeah especially at $19.95 a pop...FFS...

the worse thing about this kind of garbage is how it obscures any real critiques of Obama (or whoever the target is) that might be made.

Last edited:

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
the worse thing about this kind of garbage is how it obscures any real critiques of Obama (or whoever the target is) that might be made.

Yeah, it's not as if we're going to run out of plausible, sane reasons to dislike Obama anytime soon. No need to rush to bog-standard conspiracy theorizing.

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape

I'm not sure - is that supposed to be a "yeah, what a nutjob"? or a "look he interviewed Noam Chomsky he's not a notjob"?

"the essence of modern mind control, behavorial modification...until you realize that the sitcoms and cartoons have more propaganda in them than the newspapers or the nightly news you will not even begin to scratch the surface..."

right-o then. I knew there was a reason I particularly loathe Family Guy.

crackerjack

london has more gun deaths than washington dc? but it's true, he's got it from 3 different universities and governments:eek: that guy is way past cracked.

"say hello to rockerfeller for me" - this is gold dust

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Godwin's law still applies,

"As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches "​

This could probably be updated as follows:

"As a discussion between two right-wing anti-healthcare-reform fanatics grows longer, the probability of a comparison between Obama and Hitler approaches one."

scottdisco

rip this joint please
damn, this is news to world-renowned feminist Naomi Wolf, writing in the influential HuffPo

Under the coming Palin-Rove police state, you will witness the plans now underway to bring Iraqi troops to patrol the streets of our nation...Under the Palin-Rove police state, there will be no further true elections...Under the Palin-Rove police state, citizens will be targeted with state cyberterrorism.

craner

Beast of Burden
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Obama's speech patterns have the American people in a state of deep hypnosis?