New Jamie Lidell video

mms

sometimes
me too

me too

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
i heard an incredible supercollider track the other day, the guy told me what it was but the name escapes me. it had a skippy, skittery beat and an almost-dnb-style reece bass. the singy bit goes something like "a daaark cold day's comin', you better find yer ooown waaaaay". anyone got any idea?

mixed_biscuits

i heard an incredible supercollider track the other day, the guy told me what it was but the name escapes me. it had a skippy, skittery beat and an almost-dnb-style reece bass. the singy bit goes something like "a daaark cold day's comin', you better find yer ooown waaaaay". anyone got any idea?

Hide In From the Day
from the Head On album?

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
thanks mixed_biscuits, i just found the track, it is off that album. i misheard the lyrics, it goes "you gotta darn cold way of lovin" not "a daark cold day's comin'".. :rolleyes:

Last edited: