Ripley NorthEast mini-tour (DJ C, Kid Kameleon too)

ripley

I'm coming to NY and Boston in 10 days, so is Kid Kameleon.

Kid K and I didn't find any gigs in NY on the first weekend (18-19), though we will likely go to Bangers & Mash (say hi!), and there's rumors of a house/gallery party Saturday night we'll play if it happens.

Kid K and I will play in Boston on March 20 - at Beat Research 's 1-year-anniversary (Dj C and DJ Flack's weekly in Cambridge MA at The Enormous Room) THAT will be a rockin' party, the the Room also has really tasty mediterranean food so you can come early if you like.

I'll play a more chill set at Wayne Marshall 's Thursday night gig, also in Cambridge, MA.

and on March 25, back in New York: DJ C and Stelfox and I will play at the bunker , in New York City. Don't miss!

also,
I'll also have a few copies of my new mix CD , out on Death$ucker records (cover art by DroptheLime!), to sell. Let me know if you want one and I'll reserve it for you. Mix should be available from a few North American distributors (Wrecked, Raggajungle.com) and some European ones soon.

stelfox

Beast of Burden
yeah, you should all come to the bunker gig coz it's my last night in nyc. i'm actually really looking fwd to this night.

Last edited:

stelfox

Beast of Burden
just shunting this back to the top coz, what with playing on friday night, too, i have a vested interest!