the best r&b performer of the 00s?

stephenk

yeah i mean i love the-dream and everything but as far as performers, that's sort of like who has the biggest, most over the top transgressive personality...i mean the-dream has a song about having sex to one of his songs...he made trapped in the closet...kellz, dude

luka

i dont really like beyonce. i dont like her insane dancing and i dont like her overdriven voice. r.kelly i can see but he and mary j owned the 90s and having the 00s is just greedy.
ne-yo i like a lot. he can definetly find his way round a song. so sick and sexy love is a great way to launch a career.

CrowleyHead

I'd say, the top 5 of the 00's are...

Beyonce (Even though I can't stand her, there's no denying her domination)
The Dream
Ryan Leslie (Because we're throwing Cassie under his shadow, as she was his creation, thereby doubling his status.)
Ne-Yo (Before The Dream, this dude had music on LOCK.)
Justin Timberlake (Anyone protesting this, shut the fruck up. Let's face it, this kid turned into the Micheal-Killer, no offense.)

Honerable Mentions:
Keisha Cole (2nd Album made her the Mary Killer, but now she's sort of lost.)
Amerie (Solely due to '1 Thing', but I may like 'Why R U' better...)
Trey Songz ("LOL Smiley Face" single handedly put this kid on the map. I have to give it to him, he made the best R. Kelly record of the decade.)
T-Pain (Gets progressively better with time, but the Auto-Tune is both a crutch and a strength for him.)
R. Kelly (He DID rule a good part of this decade with an iron fist, but agreed, he already had the 90's on lock.)

And Now For The Crowley-Head "God-Damnit-You-Fucking-Waste,Go-Hang-Yourself-You're-Fucking-Useless" award... Darkchild. Seriously, this dude wasn't even that hot back in the day... I hope he retires to some A&R position or something. Oh, and as far as singers go... Teiarra Mari.