sadmanbarty

luka

i was just with him having a couple of beers with the boy and i noticed he was carrying a lot of pain from his feeling of being rejected from dissensus. what do you think of him? what mark would you give him out of 10? what did you like about him? what could he improve in your opinion?

droid

Barty needs to get his arse back here. He's like Luke fleeing Degobah with his training uncompleted.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Well I think he should come back toot sweet because he likes my music and I'm very shallow like that.

Also it's funny when luka repeatedly makes out that he's lowkey the John Bonham of his generation.

luka

barty played the drums for me once and made me realise its possible to occupy two two time streams simultaneously, like Phillip K Dick did when his 1AD alter got triggered after seeing the fish pendant

sadmanbarty

probably worth clearing up that luka's making this whole thing up. got dm's from people thinking that they'd upset me. he's never seen me drum either.

Woebot

i was just with him having a couple of beers with the boy and i noticed he was carrying a lot of pain from his feeling of being rejected from dissensus. what do you think of him? what mark would you give him out of 10? what did you like about him? what could he improve in your opinion?