House & Bass

continuum

smugpolice
In an effort to amalgamate some of the more disparate threads on here please post Jackin', Post Dubstep, UK Bass, Deep Tech House whatever in here if you like. Seems to be a general shift to this amongst DJs from what I can gather.

Rachel Row - Follow The Step (Justin Martin Remix)

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
An unfortunate shift, I'd say. We have all been assimilated back into the reign of our benevolent house overlords. Long live house music.

datwun

Naaaaah!!!!!

House & Bass it the totally vybeless, difference flattening, flavour-free alternative to any of the others. I'll stick with "bouncey wobbly mucky in ya face catty phat beats (aka real house music)" thanks

NATO

I'd prefer all relevant information in respective threads. Maybe this thread could be saved for general discussion/opinion about the all consuming houseocalypse?

jorge

this is labelled as house and bass on soundcloud so i guess ill put it here.

&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">
Really feeling the first 3 tunes on this comp, last 4 dont do much for me though

continuum

smugpolice
sounds like just House to me, pretty shit either way

Sounds like house with loads more bass on it when I'm listening. Have you got your bass turned up?

Does the following (similar) one sound any better???

TS7 feat. Taylor Fowliss - Heartlight

SecondLine

Sounds like house with loads more bass on it when I'm listening.

I've never really understood this notion that by making the bass louder in a house tune you can make something distinct from house. plenty of house has a shit ton of subbass in it already, surely...?

continuum

smugpolice
I've never really understood this notion that by making the bass louder in a house tune you can make something distinct from house. plenty of house has a shit ton of subbass in it already, surely...?

I wouldn't say much commercial house has it until recently. Or, at least, we haven't see it for a while. And maybe not the 'nuum style bass for even longer.