Sorefoot

Ive got Champions Test Presses as well.

A1) Motherboard. B1) Loose Control. B2) Tribal Affair VIP

Both sounding wicked

Last edited:

Jezmi

Olli Oliver Steichelsmein
all day long- roachie

More than enough Ruff Sqwad instrumentals that deserve a repress or release. Funktionz, Top 3 selected, Give me a reason. Probably countless I don't know of. I wonder if the files even still exist....

All Day Long came out as a bonus track on Fuda Guy's "Head Gone" mixtape, which is actually really good and probably available for a couple of quid online these days.

That also has that Buggsy freestyle where he massacres that Joker beat if I remember rightly.

Immryr

i will definitely buy anger management when that comes out. i absolutely love that tune. will it be the d e e vocal version or the instrumental? i hope it's both!

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
I bet everyone on this thread is making mental lists of the grime tunes they most want repressed (I know I am:))

AZIZA

Chronik's raised his levels. Footsie on the buttons. That video of him round Maryland is jokes.
Really happy Butterz repressing Ghetto Kyote. Massive tune

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I was really excited when I first heard the Diddy/Skepta collaboration because it was somehow actually good, and Diddy was acknowledging the sound as grime and not as amateur hip hop with novelty value as previous hip hop heads have. However, after seeing the footage of the Diddy showcase party on Tim Westwood TV, I realize that I was being far too optimistic.

Somewhere between watching Skepta mincing around P Diddy like a groupie, and proclaiming to the crowd their hooking up to be the best thing to ever happen to grime, and Chipmunk hanging around in the background grinning like Jabba the Hutt's weird simian pet, and Westwood talking his regular but now strangely appropriate brand of over-enthusiastic words with no real meaning, I realized that this is not good for grime at all. It was a big celebration for some kind of achievement that I don't think anyone really understood. It basically felt like a time-warp back to the uninspired America-or-Bust days of "In At The Deep End."

Thank god grime remained strong enough to produce the current generation of youngers that are about. Without them, I think I'd be feeling a lot worse about what I just saw.

Last edited: