Leo

Easter in WDC, someone at CNN having some fun.

C9rMIV_XYAADv_P.jpg

Attachments

• C9oT8ZHV0AA0xU5.jpg
    C9oT8ZHV0AA0xU5.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 113

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

Funnily enough, a while ago I heard that PETA had launched this new campaign against milk and dairy products by claiming that "drinking milk is racist". At the time I dismissed it as typical PETA nonsense but then these stories started coming out about actual white supremacists fetishizing milk - so did PETA's proclamation come first, and then some racist dickholes picked up on it partly just to annoy* PETA, or did it occur in the opposite order? I'd assumed it was the former, but that link is from February and the earliest mentions I can find of the PETA campaign are from March, so maybe it was the latter.

*I say 'annoy' - in actual fact they were presumably delighted

Leo

"Love your shoes. Boy, those shoes. Man!" — President Trump, returning a compliment given by President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi of Egypt, who had told Mr. Trump, "You are a unique personality that is capable of doing the impossible."

Leo

gazing out my window at the torrential downpour while noticing weather.com currently forecasts a 25% chance of rain.

is there a less stressful job than being a meteorologist? you can actually earn a living by making vague weather prognostications and it doesn't seem to matter much whether or not your forecasts are correct. they're never held accountable for accuracy, everyone just forgets the bad advice but goes back to checking their forecast the next day.

Last edited: