The Enemy

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Good people can do evil things, and do, all the time

But bad people exist (it's not their fault) and they're good at getting their hands on money and power

I propose routine brain scans to weed them out

They will then be helicoptered to a gigantic island - to be broadcast on Channel 4 nightly at 8-10pm

To fight it out amongst themselves for the only fitfully evil to laugh at

vimothy

yurp
According to political philosopher and Nazi jurist Carl Schmitt the enemy is the basis of politics: “The specific political distinction … is that between friend and enemy.” (The Concept of the Political)

john eden

male pale and stale
The generals have a saying:
"Rather than make the first move
it is better to wait and see.
Rather than advance an inch
it is better to retreat a yard."

This is called
going forward without advancing,
pushing back without using weapons.

There is no greater misfortune
than underestimating your enemy.
Underestimating your enemy
means thinking that he is evil.
Thus you destroy your three treasures
and become an enemy yourself.

When two great forces oppose each other,
the victory will go
to the one that knows how to yield.

sadmanbarty

According to political philosopher and Nazi jurist Carl Schmitt the enemy is the basis of politics: “The specific political distinction … is that between friend and enemy.” (The Concept of the Political)

when i was 12 i decided that i was going to be philosopher and the founder of a wide-ranging, comprehensive philosophy called 'contextualism'. that very notion was fundamental to the political philosophy of contextualism ('contextualism' also had epistemological and ontological theses contained within a similar framework).

vimothy

yurp
when i was 12 i decided that i was going to be philosopher and the founder of a wide-ranging, comprehensive philosophy called 'contextualism'. that very notion was fundamental to the political philosophy of contextualism ('contextualism' also had epistemological and ontological theses contained within a similar framework).

tf does this mean barty? some kind of word salad diss - contextualism is fundamental to the philosophy contextualism? idk mate, what happened to the golden age of dissensus, thought we were all friends now

luka

tf does this mean barty? some kind of word salad diss - contextualism is fundamental to the philosophy contextualism? idk mate, what happened to the golden age of dissensus, thought we were all friends now

i honestly thought he was in earnest :D

sadmanbarty

woah sorry vim, that's a real story. wasn't an insult or anything.

luka

we;re trying to deradicalise you by offering love instead of ostracising you like those other people do.
STEP INSIDE THE CIRCLE OF LOVE.
:)love:)

luka

i just followed your weird twitter account. at least we both
retweet esoteric exposal

luka

does barty really wear a trench coat? hope so

barty, for reasons i find inexplicable, dresses like an ambitious 30 something in middle management.
white shirt (top button undone), grey scarf draped over shoulders but never tied up, comfort fit blue denim, black leather shoes.