Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I think she's just wearing a lot of makeup, which is to be expected given that she has a makeup tutorial channel on YT, apparently.

But hell, that's surely not a crime in itself, anyway (not that you were saying it was). I'm reminded of the Daily Mash article, "Men who prefer women without makeup universally despised". (Which I guess is funny because of the frequency of MWPWWM, which seems to have become a bit of a cliché lately in the same vein as 'nice guys' on OK Cupid etc.) Of course women look better with makeup, otherwise why the hell would they waste all that time and money on it in the first place? I'm sure blokes would look better with makeup too, were it not for the fact that our culture considers makeup on blokes* 'weird' outside of certain specific contexts such as theatre, the circus and queer/drag subculture.

*but even then, the popularity of fake tan in both sexes is challenging this

Last edited:

rubberdingyrapids

'i want a girl who looks good without makeup' basically means i want a girl who looks better than every other woman, but the men who say it think they are saying 'i dont care about girls wearing make up, look how down to earth i am'

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
'i want a girl who looks good without makeup' basically means i want a girl who looks better than every other woman, but the men who say it think they are saying 'i dont care about girls wearing make up, look how down to earth i am'

Hahaha.

Yeah I just want a girlfriend of the Angelina Jolie/Anne Hathaway/Beyoncé calibre, is that too much to ask, I'm not fussy really.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
well, two outta three ain't bad. ;)

I'm intrigued as to which one doesn't make the cut!

Is Anne not to your tastes?

dcd0012081f6442dc214d2c6f6598951.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I reckon you could edit bits of this this together with some weebly-wurlby hypnotic electronica and it'd basically be like 'The Entertainment' from Infinite Jest.

Leo

I'm intrigued as to which one doesn't make the cut!

Is Anne not to your tastes?

funny that you knew which babe i was referring to. admittedly a nice photo, but something about her kind of bugs me. might be something personality related that knocks the hotness level down a peg.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Can't think I've seen her in anything other than that film about the gay cowboys, funnily enough, but I think she's pretty hot. And admittedly there are some bad photos of her too, but you can say the same about anyone.

It could just be a personal bias because in some shots she looks a bit like a brunette and brown-eyed version of a rather lovely ex of mine.

In one of the stories I wrote last December, in my head the girl in it looks a bit like the makeup tutorial chick crossed with Cara Delavigne:

cara-delevingne.jpg

https://dointhelambethwarp.wordpress.com/2015/12/06/the-yellow-lounge/

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Seeing as this thread is up and running again - sort of - I give you Mina Spiler of Laibach, every red-blooded industrial fan's dream girl:

b678ada307f3dd44d4238032798a7147.jpg

Cheekbones to launch a thousand spontaneous proletarian revolutions.

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
OMG could be mistaken as an extract of a version of 'Weird Science' for (male* and hetero) Dissensians**

*not sure if pleonastic at this point in the board's development - interested to know whether there are any regular female posters any longer. obviously with most regular posters, their gender becomes clear over the course of their posting life, but sometimes that's not the case

** which is not to suggest that Kaitlyn comes across as a computerised and corporealised version of male desire or that there's anything unusual about the video, but...ok i'm gonna tie myself in knots here.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

I'd love to get into this modular synth stuff, but how the heck do you acquire all that gear without being either A) so popular and trendy a musician that manufacturers give your their stuff for free or at least at a severely knocked-down rate, or B) virtually a millionaire?

Leo

I'd love to get into this modular synth stuff, but how the heck do you acquire all that gear without being either A) so popular and trendy a musician that manufacturers give your their stuff for free or at least at a severely knocked-down rate, or B) virtually a millionaire?

yr supposed to be admiring the hot new skool babe, tea, not the gear!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
yr supposed to be admiring the hot new skool babe, tea, not the gear!

I KNOW THAT!

Never mind. OK, she's nice, happy now? :)

Not actually seen this actress* in anything, but someone on imgur posted a gif of her in response to the makeup tutorial girl I posted on the last page - Elizabeth Gillies:

500full.jpg
tumblr_njjognGU4S1sgf3j6o1_500.png
EivnQe2HoVE.jpg

I'm reminded of an old friend of mine who regularly used to imply I was some sort of incorrigible pervert for fancying such "obviously beautiful girls".

*yes I know it's 2016 and all that but it still sounds slightly weird to me to call a woman an 'actor'

Last edited: