james holden

version

The stuff he makes these days is all modular gear, also did some krautrock-y album a couple of years ago.

Last edited:

luka

Young Tory on a gap year. He'll be taxing your nan's mobility scooter five years from now. Keep an eye on him.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Young Tory on a gap year. He'll be taxing your nan's mobility scooter five years from now. Keep an eye on him.

young tory was his trance phase at oxford university 2005. keep telling corpse but he is very coy about my communications.

now he's probably assumed a lordship so even worse.

luka

Corpse almost never answers my dms either. I wouldn't let it get to you. He doesn't like intimacy.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the sky is pink is that horrible 00s mentality of mixed cds. and everyone in dance music is hankering for it now, hence the press release on laurel halo's dj kicks.

luka

the sky is pink is that horrible 00s mentality of mixed cds. and everyone in dance music is hankering for it now, hence the press release on laurel halo's dj kicks.

Can't believe third said he was Kurdish then he changed it to Turkish, which alright it's not necessarily a contradiction but now he has come out as an Italian from Leeds called Bruno Repossi

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Can't believe third said he was Kurdish then he changed it to Turkish, which alright it's not necessarily a contradiction but now he has come out as an Italian from Leeds called Bruno Repossi

hey, i thought bobby bisto was a latino bloke you know. considering your hatred for latin music i didn't wanna call u out on it.