luka

Me and Barty will meet you in person any time and any place. In the flesh. Person to person. Touching your body. It's not a rational argument game we will talk to your face. We will touch your skin. We will get intimate

luka

We don't think you're evil. We're not your enemy. We don't think you're goblin nonce.

sadmanbarty

We don't think you're evil. We're not your enemy. We don't think you're goblin nonce.

Joe, we honestly don’t think you’re a goblin nonce.

Even if you are a nonce, you’re one of them nice normal ones. Not a goblin by any stretch of the imagination.

Be our friend joe. We’re ready to engage with you, champion you even. Join us.

sadmanbarty

in a years time when me, you and joe are all best mates, we're going to look back at this thread and laugh. how could such a strong relationship have had such a rocky start? be patient luke. we know joe's reading. he just doesn't know what to say. what tact to take.

joe, just be honest.

"hey guys, thanks for engaging with me. to be honest some of it feels like you are taking the piss, but i do get the sense that behind all of that there is a genuine attempt to try to comfort and include me. it's much appreciated at this tough time. thank you"

sadmanbarty

thanks barty, thanks luke. it is actually quite endearing (in a bizarre gang hazing ritual kind of way). i'll probably be a little tentative getting in the swing of the forum at first for obvious reasons, but your warmth and welcoming has given me resolve.

thanks you guys.

cheers joe. look forward to having you on board.

sadmanbarty

after we have webeschatology's top 100, joe's going to do his top 50 under-appreciated nu metal bangers.

it'll be a turning point for the forum and for joe. it'll be great.

sadmanbarty

hey guys, thanks for the support and advice.

i just have a slight issue with the whole 'goblin nonce' thing. i'm worried some other users might think you're inferring that i am one.

sorry to be like this, it's just one of those things you don't want spreading

yeah course, sorry about that joe.

everyone, just to clarify he definitely, 100% is not a goblin nonce in any way, shape or form.