CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
'It reports that early in the 2016 campaign, one aide, Sam Nunberg, was sent to explain the Constitution to the candidate. “I got as far as the Fourth Amendment,” it quotes Mr. Nunberg as saying, “before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head.”'

Actually might have to buy this book. :crylarf:

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
also, that photo of Bannon is ghastly

him and Trump both look, physically, like they should have died years ago

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
i know it's lazy and bad form to compare trump and hitler but i think they make for an interesting comparison

i seem to recall that hitler spent most of his time, once in power, either ranting at tedious length to his cronies, going on leisurely strolls with his dog + cronies, or watching movies... while beneath him the cronies clamoured for favour by doing more or less what they assumed the fuhrer wanted them to

and like trump, hitler had his paranoid quirks and germaphobic tics

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
bad form to compare trump and hitler

it definitely is, but still, first time as tragedy, second as farce

also in re Bannon's bloated corpse appearance, right after the election at the height of Bannonmania I remember a friend describing him as looking like he'd spent the last 30 years living exclusively on Doritos + gin

remember back when people were talking about how many books Bannon had read + his genius evil master plan?

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
Administration officials, [Wolff] suggested, do not believe Donald Trump is capable of fulfilling his role as president.

“Everybody was painfully aware of the increasing pace of his repetitions,” Wolff wrote. “It used to be inside of 30 minutes he’d repeat, word-for-word and expression-for-expression, the same three stories – now it was within 10 minutes. Indeed, many of his tweets were the product of his repetitions – he just couldn’t stop saying something.”

[Wolff] added: “Hoping for the best, with their personal futures as well as the country’s future depending on it, my indelible impression of talking to them and observing them through much of the first year of his presidency, is that they all – 100% – came to believe he was incapable of functioning in his job.”

In a final anecdote, Wolff wrote: “At Mar-a-Lago, just before the new year, a heavily made-up Trump failed to recognize a succession of old friends.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/04/trump-lawyers-book-steve-bannon-white-house

Wolff's article here: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...insane-year-inside-trumps-white-house-1071504

Last edited:

Leo

Who do you think would win in a no holds barred bumfight between Trump and Bannon?

bannon may look like a bum but he spent seven years in the navy, so i give him the nod over a cloistered fat old man who doesn't like to touch anything with germs.

droid

I dunno. Trump has the weight advantage and will fight dirty, plus all those extra shirts would slow Bannon down.

Leo

nah. trump can barely walk up or down stairs without careful concentration (or help), he wouldn't last a round against a grizzled honey badger.

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
ya definitely Bannon no question

the real question is who would win in Bannon v. Cheney? (say Cheney ca. 2006 at the height of his powers, to make it fair)

I'm still going Bannon but it's a lot closer, both vicious, cagey, and willing to fight dirty

Bannon probably has the superior mental game but Cheney ain't afraid to shoot a dude in the face. tough call.

Leo

john kelly would kick everyone's ass, all at once. gary cohn is probably in ok shape but a goldman sachs softie is no match for a former army general. steve mnuchin would wet his pants if you grabbed him by the shirt collar and shook him a few times.

droid

Picture the scene.

Bannon has Trump in a headlock after a beating. Bloodied, covered in cuts and bruises Trump starts blubbering through his missing teeth for mercy, a foam of snot and tears flowing over Bannon's fingers. Disgusted, he releases his hold and Trump thrusts his tiny fingers into Bannon's sunken eye sockets and then trips him as he recoils in pain. As Bannon struggles to stand up, Trump plants his huge ass on his face. Bannon claws desperately at the elephantine buttocks but his filthy nails cant penetrate the copious orange rolls of fat, and he suffocates slowly beneath the rectum of his erstwhile employer.

Benny Bunter

Picture the scene.

Bannon has Trump in a headlock after a beating. Bloodied, covered in cuts and bruises Trump starts blubbering through his missing teeth for mercy, a foam of snot and tears flowing over Bannon's fingers. Disgusted, he releases his hold and Trump thrusts his tiny fingers into Bannon's sunken eye sockets and then trips him as he recoils in pain. As Bannon struggles to stand up, Trump plants his huge ass on his face. Bannon claws desperately at the elephantine buttocks but his filthy nails cant penetrate the copious orange rolls of fat, and he suffocates slowly beneath the rectum of his erstwhile employer.

totally read this in my head with a Bill Hicks voice :crylarf: