The wave function

Everything is now and You are here !

That only leaves one other option if it were not true. You are not here and everything is not now, meaning you are dead !

The super position of all states then would be, you are dead, as all possibilites are probable given infinite time but you don't have infinite time. So given that the future exists NOW, you are dead more often than not. All possibilites existing now is the wave function. Imagine waves rippling in a spherical pond from a central point. Collapsing the sphere to that point eliminates the ripples such that all you're left with is the particle and the medium.

Collapsing the wave function then gives us the state of realness in the physical sense, self awareness, consciousness a state of aliveness, YOU. Something that is, that can be quantified and understood. The medium is the multi dimensional universi, the multiverse.

The multiverse and our particular universe are in motion ie change of state/position over time. The movement then causes the particle to propagate ripples again. All this takes place superluminally. We only observe the effects through sensory perception and ascribe meaning to the effects we experience.

Choosing collapses the infinite possibilites of the wave function to one. In collapsing, the wave affect other waves inducing them to collapse or combine to form bigger waves. The particles need not move except to flicker between one state of being in the multiverse to a single state in a single universe, meaning nothing moves only the background changes shape.

Thoughts/questions/answers ?

^How so ?

Deja vu could be a memory of a future happening in another universe that may have already happened based on a choice made previously and run it's course.

DJ PIMP

I read it and thought I've read this here before, and then thought, what happens next is people respond and pull apart your spurious logic in a semi-irritated fashion.

But thats probably the fractal-conditioning talking.

In the process of pulling it apart they would have to research what i wrote and find out it's not that far from the 'truth'. Yeah sure i could link it up to all sorts of things and substantiate it to the nines, even compare it to the hauntological notion of things not being there, spectral realms and time out of joint but I dont like being spoonfed so i tend not to do it to others. The fun is in the journey, the discovery and the discussions we have with fellow travellers.

gek-opel

entered apprentice
I read it and thought I've read this here before, and then thought, what happens next is people respond and pull apart your spurious logic in a semi-irritated fashion.

Hahahaha

Though he's correct in that we are dead more often than we are not, though whether you can properly attach the property of selfhood to something which is inherently without is another matter...

Last edited:

DJ PIMP

No, I'm with you, don't get me wrong. Ever since having a white-out I haven't looked at reality the same way.

I'm not so much into constructing mathematical models for it all. I prefer the ambiguity of prose in that it alludes to the mysterious aspects of the mystery.

A circle will never be perfectly round,
because pi is god's little idea of a joke.

If you believe the conscious element which inhabits the 4d space transcends the multiverse then the property of self lies outside the brain. Next time you see a ghost ask it if it thinks it is who it was or who it thinks it is.

The big question is always who are YOU.

DJ PIMP

The last time I saw a ghost it was the shadow of self speaking through the unconscious.

I am between what always was and has never been.

When existence dissolves to a white light/field of energy.

Did you get the big booming voice talking in your head as well ?

Imagine if everybody experienced a whiteout at the same time. Dont you think the consensus opinion of reality would change ?

Back to the wave function though. If you close your eyes there is only the blackness. Nothing exists in the way you percieve. Everything is reduced to being OFF ie in another state of the multiverse, dead. Imagine objects merely being vibrations of fundamental particles having no discernable shape, form or substance. The matrix vision of neo. All possibilites existing just needing recombining and interpreting.

Open your eyes and the wave function collapses. Everything takes the form your consciousness projects onto the 4d reality. Things take shape and have substance according to what we percieve through conditioning and experience.

What would be cool then is to rather than collapse the wave, blow it up. Everything is ON. The wave becomes a standing one. Time becomes meaningless. We see beyond the 4d veil and control the shape of the background rather that it controlling us.

Found this on line and though it quite apt.

There was once a man who said ‘God
Must think it exceedingly odd
If he finds that this tree
Continues to be
When there’s no one about in the quad.’

And the reply:

Dear Sir, Your astonishment’s odd:
I am always about in the quad.
And that’s why the tree
Will continue to be,
Since observed by Yours faithfully, God.

tryptych

waiting for a time
Must.. resist.. urge to engage... with misuse of terminology!

Back to the wave function though. If you close your eyes there is only the blackness. Nothing exists in the way you percieve. Everything is reduced to being OFF ie in another state of the multiverse, dead. Imagine objects merely being vibrations of fundamental particles having no discernable shape, form or substance. The matrix vision of neo. All possibilites existing just needing recombining and interpreting.

Open your eyes and the wave function collapses. Everything takes the form your consciousness projects onto the 4d reality. Things take shape and have substance according to what we percieve through conditioning and experience.

What would be cool then is to rather than collapse the wave, blow it up. Everything is ON. The wave becomes a standing one. Time becomes meaningless. We see beyond the 4d veil and control the shape of the background rather that it controlling us.

Closing your eyes does not re-establish a wave function from particles. For starters, the rest of your senses are still getting information from the "particle" world. But more importantly, the wave function is an objective description. All the many other observers have already cause its collapse.

DJ PIMP

Everything is ON. The wave becomes a standing one. Time becomes meaningless. We see beyond the 4d veil and control the shape of the background rather that it controlling us.
Thats what the white-out was like (Shulgin described it as singularity - I wouldn't be so bold) except there was no control, because there was no anything or distinction or self... there was only the field. Arguing theres something to control reminds me of a monk saying "as long as you have will you are not free". No voice either. That would have been OTT.

Imagine if everybody experienced a whiteout at the same time.
Was chatting to a guy I've met who used to be into the acid house scene in the UK. At some of the parties he went to there would be thousands of people and they would white-out together. Seems like a big part of where the spiritual idealism/naivete of the rave scene came from?

Its not The Ultimate State of Being or anything silly like that, because we live in the blessed mundane, and no matter how many times I push the button in my brain to blow up the world, it always comes back. More or less.

Must.. resist.. urge to engage... with misuse of terminology!

Closing your eyes does not re-establish a wave function from particles. For starters, the rest of your senses are still getting information from the "particle" world. But more importantly, the wave function is an objective description. All the many other observers have already cause its collapse.

can't ..resist.. must ..engage..must re interpret terminology ;)

I'm just simplifying things for the masses. Of course the many other observers have caused a collapse that's the consensus conscious opinion that bounds reality. The moment everyone recognizes the emeperor is naked is when the collective collapse causes a new reality to be adopted en masse.

DJ PIMP

The moment everyone recognizes the emeperor is naked is when the collective collapse causes a new reality to be adopted en masse.
This will never happen until there is widespread understanding of myth. Until then its people mistaking the map for the territory and supplanting one myth for another.

Troy

31 Seconds
An expanded consciousness (through meditation, drugs, etc) can occupy more points in the ocean of infinite space/time/whatever. It's like a bigger fishing net, so to speak. Ego and prejudice is the dark, gummy matter that clogs the recepticles.

So don't look down on the latin influence in various musics, Mr. Undisputed Truth!