luka

The Progressives that control both parties are not going to give up their control easily.

Trump is boxed in. The Bush Crime Family which includes the Clintons and the Obamas in my mind are taking control. With democrats filing first step for impeachment and republicans threatening to join them, the deep state have affective control of Trump. With Flynn gone where is Trump going to get game theory? All this leads to a serious confrontation no matter what.

firefinga

Dear #TheResistance - you are literally on the same side as the military industrial complex that is trying to sink Trump

Resistance my ass.
57 Antworten 234 Retweets 733 Gefällt mir

Up to 50 Obama holdover "sleeper cells" lurking within Trump administration. Priebus knows who they are.

The #FlynnResignation is part of a concerted deep state effort to undermine, infiltrate & sabotage Trump.

Soros Funds Google to Stop Populist Le Pen

A few copy n paste jobs from one of the most delirious ones (right wing conspiracy nut twitter feeds, I mean)

Leo

the expert has spoken:

after spending the weekend talking to friends who work in dc i can safely(well, 'accurately'...) post the following things:
1-the russian dossier on trump is real. 100% real. he's being blackmailed by the russian government, not just for being peed
on by russian hookers, but for much more nefarious things.
2-the trump administration is in collusion with the russian government, and has been since day one.
3-the trump administration needs a war, most likely with iran. at present they are putting u.s warships off the coast
of iran in the hope that iran will attack one of the ships and give the u.s a pretense for invasion.
4-there are right wing plans to get rid of trump. he's a drain on their fundraising and their approval ratings, and the gop and koch
brothers and other u.s right wing groups are planning to get rid of trump.
5-intelligence agencies around the world, and here in the u.s, are horrified by the incompetence of the trump administration, and are
working to present information that will lead to high level firings and, ultimately, impeachment.
i'm writing these things so that when/if these things happen there will be a public record beforehand.
these are truly baffling and horrifying times, as we have an incompetent president who is essentially owned by a foreign power.
-moby

luka

Mr. Privilege • 8 hours ago

Disappointed. Something has to be done about this spook/leftist insurgency. Trump needs to go full-Stalin here and gut the CIA of all registered Democrats and Obama supporters.

thatindividual • 10 hours ago

We can find a new leader, but we cannot find a new cause.

Trump let us down bigtime, showed an enormous weakness. Peer pressure. Been in the bubble too long already cares more what those around him think of him than us. His whole staff, even Bannon. Already been in DC too long.

Big mistake to stop his rallies with the people, and getting out among us to keep his finger on the pulse. Only pulse he hears now is media's and DC's heartbeat.

Tweet the hell out of him and his staff on Twitter. #StandWithFlynn

Righteousness never changes, only people.

Share ›

unseen1 thatindividual • 9 hours ago

It wasn't peer pressure. It goes much deeper than the Washington. The washpost is the CIA. Just like CNN is the state department. Think Brennan and his blackhats within the CIA. This is a major victory for the Obama shadow gov.

Pres trump was checkmated by the blackhats and media on Flynn he had no choice. If he kept Flynn the blackhats had an excuse to not give him Intel. If he fired Flynn it hurts his base support.

Share ›

thatindividual unseen1 • 9 hours ago

I hear you, but then that was a weakness.

He could have refused his resignation, and we would have all risen up to support him in droves. Now, not so much. As Mike said, I am inclined the same way - I don't feel enthused for Trump anymore. Not right now. But I am still enthused for our cause. I will always, God willing, stand for righteousness and the defense of the innocent. It is the only way to keep God's grace.

If Trump doesn't do that, then he, as the builder, builds in vain. I won't waste my time supporting something built on sand.

Share ›

unseen1 thatindividual • 9 hours ago

I hear you but this is war. The enemy just executed a successful mission to take out a one of our divisions. They surrounded Flynn attacked and shut off any chance of resupply. Pres Trump had two choice retreat and gain better ground or attack into overwhelming strength. It was a command decision. I'm not sure I agree with the decision either but I understand why he did it and it had nothing to do with giving into the press

Libertas • 6 hours ago

Flynn didn't understand the power of confirmation bias in action. As I said at the time, the Deep State set up this bomb months ago and Flynn, by saying too much, set off the tripwire. Unfortunately, he made it too easy.

Also recall that while the CIA was basically allowing it to happen (John Kerry is on tape as saying so), DIA, which Flynn ran, sounded off the alarm on ISIS the earliest. Even in 2014 Obama dismissed them as "the jayvee team." That assessment was humiliated. This was a turf war and CIA, through its unofficial PR firm, Jeff Bezos' blog (formerly WaPo) got the scalp it wanted.

Remember that Flynn was really the only one telling the truth about Islam (that it's more a political ideology than a religion). The Islamists wanted Flynn gone because of it. CIA wanted Flynn gone because he embarrassed them on ISIS and their precious war in Syria. The media now smells blood in the water and are already declaring that Bannon and Miller are next, and of course now the seditious left have confirmation bias that they're doing a good job and will be emboldened.

And now McCain and his girlfriend Lindsey are pushing the compromised goon Petraeus as Flynn's replacement.

Is this a mortal blow? No, of course not, but it's the first real defeat in months. They took a front line trench. I'm confident that if Flynn just held out for a week it would've blown over. Alas, it wasn't to be. Once it appeared that Flynn lied to Pence (or so we were told by "anonymous sources") and dragged him through the mud on national television there was a major sticking point.

The only good thing about this is that Flynn was a hawk against Iran, but his replacement likely will be also.

Trump needs to clean house of the high level Obama holdovers, fast though. There needs to be a major purge ASAP. And he needs to keep Kellyanne, Bannon, and Miller away from any unforced errors.

evilwhitemalempire • 8 hours ago

"Trump should have disbanded the White House Press Corps"
-------------------
I'd go a big step further.
I have argued that Trump should really stop what he's doing and spend the next 4 years doing everything (and I mean everything) in his power to bring down mainstream media in general.
It's that important.
Without the media the sheeple can then be deprogrammed and then it will be possible to run our enemies out of the country for good.
THEN all the deportations (and the rest) can commence unfettered.

Last edited:

Leo

jeez, what "other channels" are you watching, luka?

this flynn thing might have legs. acting attorney general sally yates (the one trump fired), comey and a couple of other top security chiefs told the white house counsel about flynn's russia call a month ago and nothing happened until last night...and flynn only resigned last night because the news was leaking out. did white house counsel know and not tell trump's inner circle (and trump himself) for a month? did all of this inner circle (and trump) keep pence in the dark for a month? would they have all kept flynn on if news hadn't leaked out?

this smells of cover up, and cover ups are what lead to impeachment.

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
poor trump. first kanye ends their bromance, and now putin becoming a bad hombre. fake friends! no way anyone saw that one coming, huh?

Nope, I thought Kanye was in it for the long haul.

I think KAC is the next to bite the dust

luka

All award shows contain carefully planned “highlight moments” to be discussed by mass media in the following days. The 2017 Grammys were no exception and, this year, these “moments” had a specific political message which clearly spelled out what the elite expects from people this year.

At the moment, Trump can be likened to cartoonish ‘bad guy’, a racist, irrational, egocentric, intolerant, capitalist, patriarchal, misogynistic, incompetent tyrant who needs to be removed from power right away. Trump is the common enemy around which the nation’s youth can be rallied against. It is almost as if Trump is playing a role to “make the elite’s agenda cool again”. The elite’s motto is “Order after chaos”. Trump is the “chaos” – the elite’s agenda is the “order” to will fix it.

In the Grammys, the anti-Trump message reached its apex when Busta Rhymes took the stage and called Trump “Agent Orange” (which is also the name of a toxic herbicide used by the US army in Vietnam) – a perfectly cartoonish villain name.

Opposed to Agent Orange was Beyoncé who played the role of an awe-inspiring mother-goddess, surrounded by an aura of purity. She was the queen of the ceremony and the recipient of universal praise.

luka

Dixie

This is the age of Aquarius, as mentioned by Crowley in his Satanic Thelema nonsense, and it’s a wholly feminine epoch. In fact, it started after the Mayan calendar ended. This wave if feminism, which makes me sick, is all about the final inversion. Good is evil. Evil is good. Up is down. Down is up. Male is weaker (patriarchal God) Female is stronger (matriarchal, hermaphrodite Lucifer). Everything’s being inverted. Even patriotism and freedom. All being done on purpose to usher in the Antichrist. Things won’t get better. History won’t be able to look back, because there won’t be time to do so. No time to wonder where we all went wrong.

Tabby

Trump is VERY much a part of the elite and he fits right into their agenda quite nicely. He blindly signs things he has not read. He is a dolt, and he is surrounded by satanic puppet masters, just like any other politician. His son in law, Jared, who is married to Ivanka owns a building across the street from Trump’s. The address is 666 Fifth Avenue. One of his tenants is Lucent (Lucifer) Technologies, which works extensively on RFID technology. Trump will start chipping illegal immigrants, and then eventually that same technology will be used to chip and track all citizens. Not even to mention his authoritarian and dictatorial stances are straight out of Nazi German. The author says that the press portrays Trump as a racist and bigot. I beg to differ. He portrays himself that way all on his own.

Last edited:

Leo

for a white house with such a casual relationship with the truth, it's hilarious that they fire flynn for "lying" to pence and general issues of trust, LOL.

Leo

also love how trump's reaction to the turmoil is his ol' reliable standby: “This Russian connection non-sense is merely an attempt to cover-up the many mistakes made in Hillary Clinton’s losing campaign.”

thanks, obama.

firefinga

It's kinda funny to see the right wingers (on both sides of the Atlantic) have a collective meltdown over the Flynn-thing

firefinga

I love Twitter :cool:

Julian Assange ‏@julianassange 7 Std.Vor 7 Stunden

Amazing battle for dominance is playing out between the elected US govt & the IC who consider themselves to be the 'permanent government'.
637 Antworten 6.365 Retweets 8.602 Gefällt mir

The moral high horse left is siding with & cheerleading for the same deep state that assassinated JFK. Incredible.

Do all you deep state fuckers really think the Army is gonna be on your side if you attempt an actual coup? Deluded.

craner

Beast of Burden
My pal Michael Ledeen is weirdly implicated in this debacle, having co-authored a book with Flynn last year.