luka

craner wuld you be up for a thread called 'play craner new rap music' where people play you songs made after 1996 and you assess them. tell us if you like it or hate. what you hear in it. etc

craner

Beast of Burden
Booze track. Apparently a serious song about Havoc’s addiction and Prodigy’s slang. They thought it was a serious track until Q-tip started going on about clothes. Then they realised it was all the same

craner

Beast of Burden
craner wuld you be up for a thread called 'play craner new rap music' where people play you songs made after 1996 and you assess them. tell us if you like it or hate. what you hear in it. etc

Totally. I love the South, I went there with my father and we practically got laid.

Do I understand Southern Rap? No.

I am old, 40 now.

luka

would quite like an answer to this question actually.

edit. o thanks

sadmanbarty

There needs to be more consideration given to the fact that with 2001 Dre made Rap very literally the new Easy Listening.

luka

Corpsey
Corpsey is online now i corpse therefore i am

crowley give me your top 10 rappers current or otherwise

I want to get inside your head

because I'm drunk

X

rap'n'bullshit

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message ta!
18-12-2011, 05:33 AM #812
CrowleyHead
CrowleyHead is offline Beast of Burden

Hmmm. Okay, in no order.

Cage
Cam'ron
Danny Brown (Yeah, he fucking rose that far for me)
Rakim
The D.O.C. (This is an involved one; technically, he's the ghostwriter for Eazy and Dre on a lot of the N.W.A. records, as well as every Dre verse on Chronic. But the 1st solo album is an undeniable classic)
Wiley
Ol' Dirty Bastard
Too Poetic
LL Cool J
Kool Keith

craner

Beast of Burden
Even after we established that I’m fatally trapped in time and pulled a train with my Dad in the South, still no answer from Luke about why he hates ‘Hell on Earth’...