The Mysterious and Magical World of Webeschatology

luka

It was Wiley discovering all these Dagenham lads. He would go out east and pick them up. Syer was a test run for Devlin.

forclosure

Ears was cool but he was one of those guys like Kanos little mate dangermouse who's voices didn't cut through the noise of grime where a basic
Guy like strider you could hear every word crystal clear. Frequencies

Dangermouse is one of those guys ive heard his name thrown about from other guys and i think i saw one video of a freestlye from him once that i dont remember i know of him but nothing from him

funny you bring up strider cause them two did clash on LOTM2

forclosure

i got cousins who have always said we are kinda related to Kano but never got any proof from em i DO know that we are related to Pyrelli who i always thought was alright

forclosure

84) Mozzy - Sleep Walkin

1 Up Top Ahk is a west coast rap album cold enough to listen in the winter

usually theres one song on a Mozzy album thats just devastating for me and 1 Up Top is just all those songs

cant belive this was the single

forclosure

85) Dr. Yen Lo - Day 1125

This and Barter 6 have more in common than some would like to admit

one of my favourite rap albums of the last decade ghosts of Zulu beats and old street rap reduced to flutters of sound an album about constructing verses so strong they blow your head back aswell as on the self acutalisation of realisation of your own life in crim

how many rap albums you know is based around The Manchurian Candidate?

my favourite song always changes

luka

85) Dr. Yen Lo - Day 1125

This and Barter 6 have more in common than some would like to admit

one of my favourite rap albums of the last decade ghosts of Zulu beats and old street rap reduced to flutters of sound an album about constructing verses so strong they blow your head back aswell as on the self acutalisation of realisation of your own life in crim

how many rap albums you know is based around The Manchurian Candidate?

my favourite song always changes

Guitar made me flash on this