Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
This guy and his skills:
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
(You can mute the soundtrack if you prefer).

STN

sou'wester
Labi Siffre for that wicked lairy ad in the Guardian a few years back where he basically said 'bollocks to you all'.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
^^^ total badman

Innit! He went to school with me and was into bikes back then, but I had no idea what he was up to these days until a friend posted the video on their facebook.
Yeah, Luka's youtube-tunes posts are always great, I especially love the London Classics thread. :cool:

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Pipe-band snare drumming - quite clearly the only good thing about pipe-band music.

This post inspired by unexpectedly getting to witness a bit of the Mayday marching yesterday.

viktorvaughn

event-170509.gif

STN

sou'wester
The woman who lives round the corner from me, who sold me a Seeds comp for two quid in her yard sale. Bet she's missing it today...