The Mysterious and Magical World of Webeschatology

forclosure

32) Van Der Graaf Generator - Arrow

PETER HAMMILL DA GAWD

Godbluff is a fantastic album where Peter Hammill channels the spirit of some long forgotten ancient god trying to make sense of a world gone mad and brutally violent

A song about trying to escape death trying to evade it and being doomed to fail

equal parts chilling and enthralling

forclosure

33) Lungfish - Vulgar Theories

Lungfish never made a wack album somehow pigoenholed alongside 90s emo bands like i dunno Pg. 99 but they honestly have more in common with 13th Floor Elevators or Current 93, they did so much with very little started kinda weird and some how got weirder

They were like Ka in a way very slow glacial pace in terms of how they evolved their sound but always done with razor precision to a point where they only sounded like them.

Im a big fan of rock songs with only one chord and this is no exception, you dont know what Daniel Higgs is singing but youre caught up in his trance

If "Kingly Character" felt like the sun gently rising up in the morning this is the sun hurtling down to crash into earth and all you can do is lie back and embrace nay submit yourself to the all encompasing oblivion

forclosure

34) Oxbow - Shes a Find

Ill be amazed if anyone is able to get through this and not feel emotionally exhausted by the end of it

Eugene Robinson is the end result of a particular vocal style where you dont really understand what hes saying but you feel everything he says

David Yow minus the enema jokes, Mike IX Williams but less scummy

a tour de force

luka

Jesus this thread if traumatic in so many different aye as I perform this text as I. Fantastic

luka

34) Oxbow - Shes a Find

Ill be amazed if anyone is able to get through this and not feel emotionally exhausted by the end of it

Eugene Robinson is the end result of a particular vocal style where you dont really understand what hes saying but you feel everything he says

David Yow minus the enema jokes, Mike IX Williams but less scummy

a tour de force

Thris is great

luka

32) Van Der Graaf Generator - Arrow

PETER HAMMILL DA GAWD

Godbluff is a fantastic album where Peter Hammill channels the spirit of some long forgotten ancient god trying to make sense of a world gone mad and brutally violent

A song about trying to escape death trying to evade it and being doomed to fail

equal parts chilling and enthralling

Until the vocals came in I was like what is this new exotic undiscovered shoreline

luka

Yeah I mean, you obviously go deep into a whole lot of ground I usually would not no way noteven with your one go near

luka

Yeah sorry about this thread. I've just been on a big bender I don't know why. I think this is the end though.

luka

Booze rots your brain tbh. It lets all type of other evils ride up on its back as well which is a big problem