Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Though I guess being part of a 'circle' doesn't in itself implicate those people directly in Epstein's crimes.

Leo

glad someone in the spotlight finally said it:

Beto O’Rourke, after an emotional vigil in El Paso, was asked if there’s anything Trump can do now to make this better (as reported by CNN's Eric Bradner):

"What do you think? You know the s--- he’s been saying. He’s been calling Mexican immigrants rapists and criminals. I don’t know, like, members of the press, what the f---?"

Beto later tweeted: "We know what Trump is doing. He stokes racism. He incites violence. We shouldn’t be asking if there’s anything he can do or if he’s responsible for this when we know the answer. I stand by what I said."

Leo

yeah, hopefully Kanye and kim can have another heart-to-heart in the Oval Office about gun violence and turn the whole situation around. hey, it worked with A$AP Rocky!

I'm no Beto fan, the spotlight of a national campaign highlighted his weaknesses as a candidate. but I'm glad to see someone not afraid to be pissed off and speak truth to power: call out trump the instigator and the media who breathlessly cover his every racist and inflammatory tweet/comment/diversion.

and of course, trump this morning tries to spin gun violence as the fault of fake news, and links it to the need for stronger immigration control. burn in hell, evil fucker.

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Saw the headline today

'President cancels Denmark trip after PM says Greenland is not for sale'

And didn't even BLINK

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Saw the headline today

'President cancels Denmark trip after PM says Greenland is not for sale'

And didn't even BLINK

It's just a big real estate deal, Corpsey.

What strikes me is how few of the mainstream news reports have noted that Greenland has massive deposits of rare earths (OK, I see a few articles over the past few days, but initially it was treated like a joke), indispensable to the modern world (electronics, electric vehicles, clean energy uses), of which the largest (?) deposits are in China and Central Asia. It's one part of ramping up for a massive trade war, or perhaps also in fear that China will ramp it up and shut the US out of this trade.

In other news, I am enjoying reading the book "The New Silk Roads"...which is pretty eye-opening for someone largely subject to Europe and US-obsessed media

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him....

....like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for.....

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him....

....like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for.....

Which surely has nothing at all to do with his popularity among actual, literal Nazis.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
“I'm much more humble than you would understand.”

“I have the best temperament or certainly one of the best temperaments of anybody that’s ever run for the office of president. Ever.”

“I’m the most successful person ever to run for the presidency, by far. Nobody’s ever been more successful than me.”

“I'm the least racist person you have ever interviewed”

“I’m the least racist person you’ll find anywhere in the world.”

"Number one, I am the least anti-Semitic person that you’ve ever seen in your entire life. Number two, racism. The least racist person"

“I’m the best thing that’s ever happened to the Secret Service.”

"I am the world’s greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."

“No one has done more for people with disabilities than me.”

"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump."

"There's nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me."

"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am."

"There's nobody that feels stronger about the intelligence community and the CIA than Donald Trump,"

"There’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have"

"There's nobody that has more respect for women than I do,"

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me"

"I am going to save Social Security without any cuts. I know where to get the money from. Nobody else does ."

"Nobody respects women more than I do"

"And I was so furious at that story, because there's nobody that respects women more than I do,"

"Nobody respects women more than Donald Trump"

"She can't talk about me because nobody respects women more than Donald Trump,"

"Nobody has more respect for women than Donald Trump!"

"Nobody has more respect for women than I do."

"Nobody has more respect for women than I do. Nobody."

“Nobody reads the Bible more than me.”

"Nobody loves the Bible more than I do"

"Nobody does self-deprecating humor better than I do. It’s not even close"

“Nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world.”

"Nobody knows more about trade than me"

"Nobody knows the (visa) system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. Nobody knows it better than me."

"Nobody knows debt better than me."

"I think nobody knows the system better than I do"

"I hope all workers demand that their @Teamsters reps endorse Donald J. Trump. Nobody knows jobs like I do! Don’t let them sell you out!"

“I know more about renewables than any human being on earth.”

“I know more about ISIS than the generals do.”

"I know more about contributions than anybody"

"I know more about offense and defense than they will ever understand, believe me. Believe me. Than they will ever understand. Than they will ever understand."

"I know more about wedges than any human being that's ever lived"

"I know more about drones than anybody,"

"I know more about Cory than he knows about himself."

"I know our complex tax laws better than anyone who has ever run for president"

"I know tech better than anyone"

“I’m very highly educated. I know words; I have the best words.”

"I know some of you may think l'm tough and harsh but actually I'm a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense"

"I watch these pundits on television and, you know, they call them intellectuals. They're not intellectuals," Trump told thousands of supporters in the swing state. "I'm much smarter than them. I think I have a much higher IQ. I think I went to a better college — better everything,"

"@ajodom60: @FoxNews and as far as that low-info voter base goes, I have an IQ of 132. So much for that theory. #MakeAmericaGreatAgain"

Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault

“He’s been quite critical of you as you know. He’s attacked you for being ignorant,” Piers Morgan said to Trump. “Let’s do an IQ test,” Trump interrupted

"We can’t let these people, these so called egg-heads--and by the way, I guarantee you my IQ is much higher than theirs, alright. Somebody said the other day, ‘Yes, well the intellectuals–‘ I said, ‘What intellectuals? I’m smarter than they are, many of people in this audience are smarter than they are."

“You know, I’m, like, a smart person. I don’t have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years,” Trump told Fox News last December.

Trump says he has "one of the great memories of all time"

Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with consistently about foreign policy, Trump responded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

" ... I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The very first sentence in that big list is just comedy gold by itself. "I'm the most modest man in the world! I actually won the World's Modestest Person championships five years running! I have an enormous ruby-encrusted trophy to prove it!!!!"

IdleRich

IdleRich
" ... I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

Apologies if that's been posted before (or even if I posted it myself in fact) I'm not going back through one hundred and thirty odd pages of Trump stuff to check. Anyway, worth repeating if only for the amazing rhyme "He is a very strong and stable genius, of all the US presidents he is the Mussolini-est"

Last edited: