Ireland/England trip

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Baboon constantly giving nervous glances in all directions, hoping no-one forces him to accept a peanut (let alone "the" peanut).

Last edited:

luka

Woebot transitioned into self drawn man, physical form turned 2d, rendered in Microsoft Paint, lopsided smile and jagged cartoon hair, primary colours colliding in artfully crude outline

luka

Mr Tea pissing on... wait! No, I mean, wiping away a real ale beard as white as Santas, strongarming the barman into playing his new Sid Viscos album, Get Thee To A Punnery over the pub PA system.

luka

Martin a Kilburn Irish Oliver Reed drinking two pints at once, whaling Bensons in a single drag, swearing heartily, his Keith Moon a trained chimp called Asbo, pelting passers by with a pea shooter and insolently masterbating.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Mr Tea pissing on... wait! No, I mean, wiping away a real ale beard as white as Santas, strongarming the barman into playing his new Sid Viscos album, Get Thee To A Punnery over the pub PA system.

You know, I've been casting around for a name for my next LP...

DannyL

Wild Horses
You do seem to be channelling Pynchon here a little bit Luke. Which is to the good, who wouldn't want to live in a Pynchon novel?

Leo

just one day old and already an all-time top dissensus thread.

Luka firing on all cylinders.

luka

Yes im a very impressionable young man and im about a third of the way through Gravitys Rainbow, just past the bit with the woman shitting in the old Brigadiers mouth

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
For some reason the bit I remember most clearly is Slothrop having to eat all this revolting British candy before he can shag the London girl he's come to see, just because her landlady is offering them around and it'd be rude not to. Mint humbugs with Marmite centres, that sort of thing.

version

The custard pie fight is usually the first thing that comes to mind for me, that or the banana breakfast or Byron the Bulb. There's so much in there though.

droid

If you could put this off for two weeks I could give you a welcome youd never forget.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
The custard pie fight is usually the first thing that comes to mind for me, that or the banana breakfast or Byron the Bulb. There's so much in there though.
Octopus Grigori. The Potsdam connection, and the immortal line "fickt nicht mit dem Raketenmensch". The extended subplot with the black-market fur operation.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The 'eisenkroter' - some sort of device used as a brutal practical joke by electrifying the victim's urine stream - or did I make that up?

DannyL

Wild Horses
The gigantic adenoid that attacks London in the opening few pages and has to be placated with carriage loads of cocaine. Maybe that will be Padraig?