Trim - Soulfood

viktorvaughn

gently pines at the potential in that list

i swear skepta has got something released already? is his album not out?
i might have a bootleg

there is something floating around just called skepta - joseph junior adenuga. it's just a bootleg collection of freestyles, feature spots etc. maybe that's what yr thinking of?

there is something floating around just called skepta - joseph junior adenuga. it's just a bootleg collection of freestyles, feature spots etc. maybe that's what yr thinking of?

yes this is it, and then there was another one released, very similar to that one called skepta- greatest hits - the tracklisting was practically identical but some of the tracks were more complete/better quality

its a good bootleg though! some nice tunes on there

gullyskengman

yes this is it, and then there was another one released, very similar to that one called skepta- greatest hits - the tracklisting was practically identical but some of the tracks were more complete/better quality

its a good bootleg though! some nice tunes on there

Perhaps that is the cd that was stolen from Skepta causing the official album's release to be delayed. I saw the link but I never actually downloaded it so I dunno . . .

Perhaps that is the cd that was stolen from Skepta causing the official album's release to be delayed.

i had no idea that was why hes taken so long, wasnt ghetto supposed to have done the same cept with wiley's laptop? or are all these ideas just rumours to keep angry fans at bay?

this is the tracklisting i have for that album/bootleg

01 - private caller
02 - private caller pt 2
03 - autopsy
04 - you dont know me
05 - youre not a bad boy
06 - swag mc burial
07 - the end
08 - single
09 - duppy
10 - the large way
11 - fucking widda team
12 - go on den
13 - watch
14 - (i'm missing this)
15 -wake up to the madness
16 - young black and gifted
17 - we dont believe you
18 - lying to your fans
19 - postcodes
20 - dti (inst)
21 - skepta beat (inst)
22 - real (inst)

its a pretty decent offering i reckon

xenon

Wild Horses
Perhaps that is the cd that was stolen from Skepta causing the official album's release to be delayed. I saw the link but I never actually downloaded it so I dunno . . .

It wasn't stolen. I compiled this last september, and named it 'greatest hits' just to tease all the leechers on the assorted grime forums. It's just a collection of the best quality tracks that I liked at the time, pulled from different sources. Hopefully we'll see the real 'Greatest Hits' this september.

Last edited:

mos dan

fact music
oh well done Trim, punch a girl in the face. fucking big man. Wanker.

the whole thing is just childish, boring and pointless. warring is fine, but sometimes you've just got to let it go. they're not even spitting for chrissakes. where's the art? GAYYYYYYYYY

gullyskengman

It wasn't stolen. I compiled this last september, and named it 'greatest hits' just to tease all the leechers on the assorted grime forums. It's just a collection of the best quality tracks that I liked at the time, pulled from different sources. Hopefully we'll see the real 'Greatest Hits' this september.

Ok , so you compiled the version floating around , but his mixtape was definitely stolen by somebody. He has said it in many interviews .

gumdrops

when will people realise 95% of all these clashes and the records/freestyles/answerbacks that have come out of them have been shit? :confused:

very idiotic

statik's connected ep/album has that sick cover doesnt it, with all the grime superheroes - kind of reminds me of that Woebot post when he went to rinse - grime mc's are like marvel comic heroes, group them together and their power increases exponentially - murkle business!

doom

Public Housing
very idiotic

statik's connected ep/album has that sick cover doesnt it, with all the grime superheroes - kind of reminds me of that Woebot post when he went to rinse - grime mc's are like marvel comic heroes, group them together and their power increases exponentially - murkle business!

totally, but not just the mcs, producers & DJs are the same as well. grime as a whole is always more than the sum of its parts.