Phaedo

^ so he meant to cause damage but it wasnt intentional? im confused

I think when you see it in real speed it becomes hard to tell as it happened pretty fast, slow motion can be deceiving sometimes. either way, i hope that his agent lying when he said Mario could leave english football if he keeps being "persecuted" lol.

crackerjack

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/28/liverpool-andy-carroll-carlos-tevez

words fail. this is like playground economics. i know Carroll has been unimpressive, but surely Liverpool knew this would be rebuffed and will now inevtiably lead to disquiet within their squad?

Maybe Carroll could do with having his, erm, quiet dissed. It's not just his confidence that's a problem – it's that he's a lazy (reputably) irresponsible pro whose arse is ripe for kicking.

Maybe he knew about this beforehand – I saw him actually tackle back once yesterday.

hucks

Your Message Here
God, but Alex Mcleish is a prick. "Penalty wasn't a penalty, Walcott scored with his arm." Blah blah fuckin blah. Glad they lost. I'd be gutted if I was a Villa fan and he was the manager. Miserable twat.

Edit: Fucking hell that Feyenoord thing is immense. When's it from?

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Maybe Carroll could do with having his, erm, quiet dissed. It's not just his confidence that's a problem – it's that he's a lazy (reputably) irresponsible pro whose arse is ripe for kicking.

Maybe he knew about this beforehand – I saw him actually tackle back once yesterday.

At the moment I'd say anone who's not trying 100% for Liverpool FC is doing a public service!
Is Tevez gonna go anywhere? Bizarre saga.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
God, but Alex Mcleish is a prick. "Penalty wasn't a penalty, Walcott scored with his arm." Blah blah fuckin blah. Glad they lost. I'd be gutted if I was a Villa fan and he was the manager. Miserable twat.

Edit: Fucking hell that Feyenoord thing is immense. When's it from?

It's from yesterday, after beating their eternal rivals Ajax with 4-2 for the first time in six years.

Phaedo

I feel Capello walking could be a good thing overall, he didnt really seem to have a good idea what he was trying to do with the team. I'm hoping whoever gets the job gets rid of all the old lot who continually bottle it and gets the younger/more talented lot in.

Ulala

Awkward Woodward
I do hope 'Arry sees it through with Spurs this season and, if he must take over, does so after Euro 2012. Spurs have been a revelation this year and I think they'd fall apart if Redknapp and his saggy face depart. I care more about the Premiership being entertaining than whether England do well - club football is far more entertaining than international, if you ask me. (Not a popular view, I know.)

Can't Stuart Pearce do it on a caretaker basis for a bit? If we do well, great, if not he can blame it on Rooney being suspended and Terry being a massive racist (and a cunt) and go back to the under-21s.

crackerjack

I do hope 'Arry sees it through with Spurs this season and, if he must take over, does so after Euro 2012.

Presumably 'Arry – and there's no question it will be 'Arry – will be able to combine both jobs until the end of the season, at which point he becomes England manager full time. What's England's schedule till then? A friendly or two?

Between a fascist and a tax dodger...oh right, he's been cleared. My bad.

e/y

I feel Capello walking could be a good thing overall, he didnt really seem to have a good idea what he was trying to do with the team. I'm hoping whoever gets the job gets rid of all the old lot who continually bottle it and gets the younger/more talented lot in.

'Arry will make Lampard captain, just you watch.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
The worst outcome for football - Tottenham potentially go back to being also-rans when they lose some of their best players without Harry to keep everyone together, leaving us with a Manchester duopoly FOR EVER, and patriotic fervour goes into overdrive with AN ENGLISH MANAGER.

I can hardly wait.

The only thing that could save this debacle will be if one of the players comes out with a tweet saying "Capello quit - thank fuck. Guy couldnt even speak English, u no wot i mean?"

Last edited: