hint

party record with a siren
Joy and Heartbreak (Future Mix)

Thinking Of You (Rocksteady mix)

Masterplan

Benny Bunter

The Sindecut - Tell Me Why

OMG tune

I had Blue lines on the other day for the first time in ages, surprisingly undated apart from the rapping. But maybe this slightly earlier period bang diddleys on about captures the sound best

Last edited:

Benny Bunter

I know next to nothing about broken beat, but I guess if this was primarily a West london thing (and Bristol obv) the roots are plain to see here. Someone posted a broken beat rave from Co-op plastic people on dissensus once that had a similar vibe to that WB/SoulIISoul thing.

Client Eastwood

I know next to nothing about broken beat, but I guess if this was primarily a West london thing (and Bristol obv) the roots are plain to see here. Someone posted a broken beat rave from Co-op plastic people on dissensus once that had a similar vibe to that WB/SoulIISoul thing.

Quite a lot of the stuff that has been posted was coming out of Manchester too.

Last edited:

hint

party record with a siren
Fresh 4 was Dj Suv, Dj Krust & his brother if anyone didn't know.

Yep - and the processed / layered break on the instrumental of "Wishing On A Star" got re-sampled quite often in Jungle.

I was planning to do a mix of this kind of stuff. Only got as far as starting a list of tracks to include though. Been playing Walk On... and Wishing On A Star quite a lot recently in longer sets.

This is dope. I don't give a fuck.

Last edited:

Client Eastwood

Benny, check this.

Alyson Williams - I your bassline. Uses a beat that I can't remember at the moment.

Edit : here we go

Volume Ten - Pride.

Last edited: