GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

gumdrops

lot of grime vinyl about right now isnt there?! anyone wanting some old style 'messy' (in both senses) grime should def get that darq e freaker one, or the spooky spartan 12 on no hats no hoods. the darq e freaker one is pretty great.

Benny Bunter

What about peoples mixtape recommendations in 2010? I bought quite a few grime cds last year but I've been neglecting grime this year in favour of funky. I think the last one I bought was Trim's Soulfood vol 4. I'm not counting the Wiley instrumentals one cos they're old tunes. 2009 seemed to be the year of the mixtape, has it dropped off this year or is it just me?

Elijah

Butterz
Elijah, big up on getting Woo pressed, what's the deal with getting hold of it? is it a full release or just through Butterz?

Will be out in shops mid Jan, not many though, doing most of them direct, making the short run vinyl only a viable project really.

Going to do more of these in the future. Starting the mail order site was the smartest thing we have done all year.

Elijah

Butterz
will be in attendance on wednesday elijah, big ups.

Im really excited about Wednesday, Royal T and Spooky have been building stuff specifically for it and theres a lot of competitive energy between all the DJs so will be high energy fun.

Will be giving away a lot of stuff on the night as well. Hopefully the snow holds off

alex

Do not read this.

I am well late on this beef, but could someone kindly explain to me why in this video Big H & Pablo are looking for Roll Deep in Barking & Upney?