luka

that would be good wouldnt it. im bald but not as red faced and puffy with protein supplements and creatine. i can fix that though.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
that would be good wouldnt it. im bald but not as red faced and puffy with protein supplements and creatine. i can fix that though.

I think you should set yourself a goal: achieve full-blown gammon status by the end of the summer.

luka

would have to start eating red meat. only way you can achieve that bloat, the crimson cheeks and dead eyed look. that spiritually debased and broken flesh sack look.

luka

that kind of date rape beady eyed look. that puffy hormone booster look. that's the effect of meat in the diet.

that kind of date rape beady eyed look. that puffy hormone booster look. that's the effect of meat in the diet.

as opposed to

0gL4oxd.jpg

luka

its the desperately compensatory lurch that makes the trump/keto thing so basic in a psychological sense. not saying you hmg lol im sure you didnt vote trump cos you are from cambrigeshire.

its the desperately compensatory lurch that makes the trump/keto thing so basic in a psychological sense. not saying you hmg lol im sure you didnt vote trump cos you are from cambrigeshire.

Carry on defeating yourself, by all means. A body can consume itself for quite a while on your diet, certainly long enough to see you into late middle age before collapsing into a cachexic wreck of metabolic disorders, depression, chronic bloat and fatigue. It is perfectly acceptable in British males, so why not?

luka

i guess we will be forced to continue this conversation in late middle age. how old are you now? im almost there already. 39 in august.

luka

for fux sake his full name is David Luke. this is beyond a joke.
ive just emailed him. hopefully he'll take the bait.