Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I put pepperoni on 14,000 pizzas per day at a factory in Nottingham. If the conveyor belt broke down, we made smiley faces on the pizzas with the pepperoni. So if you ever see a smiley pizza, that's why. Pete Minting, Helensburgh

I used to make the wire binders that hold calendars together. Thousands every night. Once I got put on the machine that made the straight bit of wire with a bump in that you hung the calendar from. That was a night to remember. Toby Barnes, Gibraltar

:D

Last edited:

Leo

14324646_335707250103845_6200588611577441154_o.jpg

Edit: why are all new images so small with this new posting system? is there a way to adjust size?

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
My girlfriend's amazing Spotify playlist titled 'Psych', which is full of great psych tracks. Seriously, it's all killer, no filler, packed to the rafters with brilliant 1960s psych rock.

The playlist goes:

1. 'Love Buzz', by Shocking Blue.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/sydney-te...utlets-over-mullet-photo-20161025-gsarro.html

But his mullet is objectively ridiculous. I think he's going about making money from this the wrong way.

The dude should just own that fucking mullet. I mean, to judge from the photo, it's not doing his chances with da laydeez any harm.

Ali Ziggi Mosslmani, who styles himself "Ziggy", inspired a series of hair-themed memes last year after he was snapped dancing at an 18th birthday party in Hurstville with his now-famous coiffure.

I misread Hurstville as 'Hurtsville', as in 'Butthurtsville'.

sufi

lala
IRONIC COMB-OVER

i swear that i saw an IRONIC COMB-OVER the other day.

I know it was hipster business, as the bald spot crowned a sturdily bearded face, and crucially, the t-shirt was tight and configured to reveal an OCTOPUS SHOULDER TATTOO (should be on hipster thread?)

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

As lowest common denominator as it is, PEOPLE FALLING OVER ON TREADMILLS is really making me chuckle to myself.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
should.png

Last edited: