GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Simon78

is Wiley gonna be on rinse tonight as well then?

He said he was, but who knows? He seemed to be learning his bars again and practising last night. Eastenders isn't on and I doubt he is a Corrie fan so hopefully he turns up.

Maybe he is getting ready for a Lord of the Mic clash? :D

Benny Bunter

this mz bratt track on no hats no hoods has a really really good beat. its like lo-fi waifer. no idea who produced it though.

;)

You mean on the DJ Magic mix cd? I think its Brains. And didn't he produce that amazing talking tune on Trims Soulfood vol.3?

continuum

smugpolice
the white middle classes enjoying dizzee rascal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

just struck me

geeneus looks like an elven archer

rinse_01-150x150.png

and marcus looks like an orc warrior

rinse_10

on the rinse covers.

Aren't elves generally tall?

viktorvaughn

what's the set where wiley goes off on one

everyone at home on xmas suck yr mum

etc? can't find it on my comp strangely..

cheers

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Surprisingly Catch 22 isn't all bad. Don't get me wrong - it's mostly bad - but not all bad. I like that 'Spotlight' one that samples the Azzido Da Bass tune. And the one featuring Ruff Sqwad is good too.

gumdrops

maniac news story from metro.co.uk:

A rising rapper plotted to murder his 15-year-old pregnant ex-girlfriend with the help of a fellow musician, a court heard.

Brandon Jolie, who recently recorded a track for sportswear giant Nike, allegedly schemed with Kingsley Ogundele.

The 19-year-olds then put the plan into action with 'cold-eyed and unnerving calculation' three weeks later, the jury was told.

Jolie, whose records under the name Maniac have featured in EastEnders and British film Adulthood, lured the 24-week pregnant girl to a secluded canal path in Islington, north London, in November, where Ogundele was lying in wait, the court heard.

Ogundele ran up behind her and smashed her over the head with a metal pole. He then pushed her into the water and held her head under.

Ogundele ran off when a passer-by saw what was happening and bravely intervened, the jury was told. Ogundele, of Romford, denies conspiracy to murder. Jolie is not before the court.

The trial at the Old Bailey continues.

viktorvaughn

obviously wait to see what the outcome of the trial is and all that but...

jesus christ. what kind of a world view is going on inside your head to do something like that..makes you want to weep and give up

viktorvaughn

sure - might not be 'them' but someone clearly did it and a stranger stopped it?

life is pretty cheap in some places

true.

if you read about some bloke that you have never heard of doing stuff though it's somehow less horrible than hearing about some guys whose latest CD you bought and music you have enjoyed trying to - allegedly - murder a 15 year old he impregnated