Leo

walked across west 8th st yesterday and saw some guys loading gear out of a truck in front of electric ladyland, on the crates was stenciled "the strokes". weren't their 15 minutes of fame up about nine years ago?

Client Eastwood

C-

article-2127532-1287C22C000005DC-92_470x600.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Heartwarming:

English Defence League Leader Tommy Robinson Inadvertently Starts Comedy Twitter Hash Tag

An attempt to whip up anti-Islamic sentiment by the leader of the English Defence League spectacularly backfired on Twitter on Monday.

On Sunday night, EDL leader Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, also known as Tommy Robinson, tweeted a complaint about a picture of a "mosque" on the Twitter front page (it was actually the Taj Mahal), highlighting the image as another example of #creepingsharia.

"@EDLTrobinson
Tommy Robinson EDL
welcome to twitter homepage has a picture of a mosque. what a joke #creepingsharia"

However, rather than stoke far-right feeling, the Luton-based activist unintentionally started a comedy twitter trend.

Amid traffic about the start of Anders Breivik’s trial in Oslo, the Twitterati hijacked the tag, with #creepingsharia being blamed for everything from “algebra on the curriculum” to “no ham left in the fridge”.

Muslamic bloke walked past on tiptoes #creepingsharia

I take my shoes off when I go into my house. Been doing it for years. Didn't even make the connection. #creepingsharia

I just got my head stuck in a jumper I was trying to put on. For a full five minutes, I was wearing a burka. @EDLTrobinson #creepingsharia

My nan goes to Mecca bingo. Coincidence? #CreepingSharia

:D

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i herd they dont like jews and gays...need some jewish gay friends pronto!?! Help pls anyone?!! don't wanna get blown up :(
#creepingsharia