Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

Kelela - Blue Light

The second single off the album (I think?). The production on this reminds me of 'Love vs Money' era Dream, except for the injection of eski in the hook (possibly courtesy of Terror Danjah, who is credited as a co-producer).

luka

just watched 2001 at the cinema. last year craner really upset our mutual friend jim by saying its a shit film and kubrick is a hack
anyway sweet bit of drippy 90s uk techno

luka

lol yeah forgot about that! just give up on life jim theres nothing good out there. the best you can hope for is to numb the pain and ease the tedium with alcohol!

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

NWA - Alwayz Into Somethin (1991)

Watching the HBO documentary series 'The Defiant Ones', about Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6958022/ Very interesting and enjoyable, whatever its biases and blind spots might be. (Side note: never quite grasped how tragic The D.O.C.'s car crash was.) This choon near-enough closes out episode 2 and the beat is so great I had to stick it on here.

luka

hard to know innit. would depend what sort of mood i was in i suppose. easy to assume youd be nihilistic but im not sure i would really. would i want to see friends and family? not really sure. youre not going to make up for wasting your life at that point so maybe just stay in and read a book or something. post on dissensus or soemthing

Status
Not open for further replies.