Rolling Ganja Thread

massrock

as someone said above tobacco with weed makes it last longer and burn better. preference is for rolling tobacco over cigarette tobacco as it burns slower. perhaps the tobacco mixing in the uk came about as you used to be only able to get solid hash and very rarely get any weed/skunk. this all changed though and now its almost impossible to get hash. i'm guessing the tobacco adding is a hangover from this?
There may be something to this. But really, even when it was all hash round here it was much better to put it in a bong. Better as in more efficient / cleaner, oh just plain nicer. Good hash tastes great, and bad hash doesn't burn very well anyway. Mixing with tobacco is akin to mixing a good single malt with coca cola. You really have to know the right people to get good hash in the UK these days.

Boring! :)

vimothy

yurp
in london if you got two people you smoke half a zoot then pass, three people, a third and pass
much more civilized if you ask me

This is true. Two tokes of a joint and pass it on? Fuck off and buy your own damn weed.

zhao

there are no accidents
in london if you got two people you smoke half a zoot then pass, three people, a third and pass
much more civilized if you ask me

missing the point, which is the sense of comraderie of social smoking and all getting high at more or less the same rate, instead of one person starting to giggle maniacally and the other 2 with blank stares on their faces.

zhao

there are no accidents
2 weeks ago i came down with a nasty respiratory infection. been coughing up shit in all kindsa colors for the past 2 weeks. this time i am giving up the cigarrettes for good. believe. (knowin full well it be not y'all but my DAMN self need to convince - and i am)

did a 4 hour gig last friday night COMPLETELY SOBER. no cigs, no weed, not even a single beer. it was a DUBSTEP event full of drunk and high university students. DID I MENTION NO WEED?!?!?! spliffs were offered, spliffs were turned down. this was a first time in... pretty much EVER.

been smoking green almost every day for about 15 years. whats funny is when blazing it seems like music can never be this good if i'm not high -- but during sober periods it none the less always dawns on me that them grooves be JUST AS NICE without trees.

with that said, i had a bit of a hard time getting into the set in the beginning. but after 45 minutes i was rocking... will get better with practice for sure.

do plan on switching to eating and vaporizing the stuff after a transitional period where i'm rid of the nic for good (as with a lot of people the 2 go hand in hand)

speaking of which found this:

Tan's DIY Halogen Vaporizer Takes about 1hr to build.

Tools:

Hammer
Phillips Screwdriver
Drill
1in wood drill bit (not the flat kind, but the round one)
Drill bit to drill air hose line (your choice of size)

Supplies:

UtiliTech 120V 20-watt Xenon Accent Kit light

1 or 1 1/2 long 3/4in Dia. brass pipe fitting
1 Brass Cap fitting to match
air hose line
1 Hardwood base (I used a wood couch foot)

What To Do:

Drill a 1inch hole into the base, followed by a half inch hole.
The half inch hole is for the lamp chord. The 1 inch hole is for the
1inch brass pipe fitting.

Drill a hole at a diagonal from the top of the base, through the side. This will be
for the air tubing.

Drill at least 1/4 inch hole in brass end cap.

Remove the light from the casing. It should then just contain the
lamp chord and halogen light with socket.

Place the brass pipe fitting into the 1 inch hole of the base.

Place the lamp chord and socket down inside of the brass pipe fitting.

There should be about 1/4 in or so space from the halogen light to the top
edge of the brass pipe fitting.

Under the base I drilled a groove so that the unit will sit flush. You can
use some pegs for stands if you like.

Almost done!

Take wire mesh and use a quarter for a circle guide (if you don't have any
screens around) Cut TWO of these.

You need two because the herb will be sandwiched in between both screens
and placed into the top of the brass end cap with the hole.

Screw the brass end cap onto the brass pipe fitting with bulb in it.

Insert air hose, and plug in.

Vaporize will glow a yellowy orange due to the reflections off the brass.
(Looks like fire almost).

Within 30 seconds, you will see vapor appear. Gently inhale and enjoy!

Warning...do not peer directly into light. It emits UV radiation. That
is why I have the end cap on it, with a hole in the top for the vapor.

vapeau6.jpg

massrock

Crazy.

I wonder if it's safe to run on 240v. Actually I wonder if it's safe to run on 120.

Who was it who said smoking pot doesn't lead to hard drugs it leads to woodwork? Dennis Leary?