Rolling Ganja Thread

luka

i have been a smoker for 15 years. for the last 5 years or so i haven't been a daily smoker. i have periods where i give up. im currently in a giving up phase. i haven't smoked since the middle of august. i've been drinking enormous amounts and smoking huge amounts of fags. so my health is no better and i a spending more money.
on the plus side i have regained the art of conversation.

scottdisco

rip this joint please
i used to smoke q a lot between about the ages of 13 to 15, also would eat the resin (couldn't be bothered w baking, so just stuff it into cheese sandwiches and such), however having only done it intermittently since (i'm 30) the last time i tried a spliff was w Vimothy after some booze w him early this year or so and i went really white and silent for ten minutes or so and stared at the back of one of his pamphlets, you can ask him, i'll stick to being a social alcoholic i think, just made me feel really hot and muggy

luka

ive been enjoying mammoth pub binges recently but i think i will stop for a little while. i've been getting horrible pains in my side and lacking energy.

zhao

there are no accidents
i love the netherlands.

i was the archetypal kid in candy shop @ The Grass Company . their menu was like a dozen pages thick, and the Hindu Kush which was recommended to me, after i described to them i wanted something clear headed but strong, because i smoke when i work, was really good - 15 euros for 2.4 grams.

kush-1.jpg

there is one dancehall tune which goes "i like ganja too much", and i've only heard it once but it was fucking great: all moody and self pitying, he artist realizing that he just may have a substance dependence problem. fucking hilarious. the only ganja tune in JA history not beaming with positivity??? confirm/deny???

but now i have smoked all of the above (only 1 of the packages) and i only have a meager portion of hash left. :(

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
i used to smoke q a lot between about the ages of 13 to 15, also would eat the resin (couldn't be bothered w baking, so just stuff it into cheese sandwiches and such), however having only done it intermittently since (i'm 30) the last time i tried a spliff was w Vimothy after some booze w him early this year or so and i went really white and silent for ten minutes or so and stared at the back of one of his pamphlets, you can ask him, i'll stick to being a social alcoholic i think, just made me feel really hot and muggy

you really get used to what you smoke though, don't you? i remember, back when i smoked, being able to out-smoke everyone else with the weed i generally got, whereas if it'd been any other variety i probably would've been catatonic after a spliff or two. I would just be rolling the sixth spliff or whatever, wondering why everyone else was unconscious.

And that's why it's bad, kids.

PeteUM

It's all grist
Well, obviously I like it a bit...

My thing is beer+dope really. I should be posting in the addiction thread but I'm feeling like Bubbles in The Wire where he isn't quite ready to go to the meeting. :eek:

zhao

there are no accidents
Actually what's the legal status of smokers in Berlin zhao?

officially illegal but you can light up in almost any bar and no one will so much as look at you. or at the worst the waitress will politely tell you to take it outside with a smile.

police do raid the parks once in a long while though and bust a few of the turks, morroccans, africans and russians selling their goods, and it clears out for 2 weeks and then it's biz as usual.

how is it in the UK? more strict than this right? can you stand on the street corner and blaze atleast?

zhao

there are no accidents
Well, obviously I like it a bit...

My thing is beer+dope really. I should be posting in the addiction thread but I'm feeling like Bubbles in The Wire where he isn't quite ready to go to the meeting. :eek:

is that a picture of you or not?

alex

Do not read this.
shit man, never even knew about this thread till today, good call Zhao!

Smoked it every day since I left school (around 5 years now) and im showing no signs of slowing haha! :-D

alex

Do not read this.
And to answer your question Zhao, it's not AS strict as people think, you just have to be a bit smart really! (Hope people agree!) I smoke outside in most locations in London, smoke a joint on my corner nearly every night & I have only been lifted once for Cannabis!

Leo

used to smoke all through high school/college and some thereafter, then didn't touch it for many years. when i did light up again a few years ago, i got massively stoned on just a few hits. amazing...like it's often said: "pot is much stronger than it used to be when i was a kid." (is that true?)

related: there was a fire in old apartment building down the block last year, turns out the guy was growing weed and all the 24-hour high-intensity lamps overloaded the old wiring and caused an electric fire!

zhao

there are no accidents
this guy might be drunk or on something else, but i am deciding that the vid is appropriate here.