Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jonathon Meades

Eerie. I was just looking at this thread earlier and wondering what had happened to Meades. Are the other three episodes available too? The last thing of his I saw was the Bunkers and Brutalism thing.

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    Eerie. I was just looking at this thread earlier and wondering what had happened to Meades. Are the other three episodes available too? The last thing of his I saw was the Bunkers and Brutalism thing.
    Pretty sure everything, or nearly everything, he's ever done is on Youtube. The channel you want is called Meades Shrine (a friend of mine pointed out the lost opportunity to name it Temple Meades!).
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

The YouTube uploads stop at Off-Kilter and the last one on the blog is the one on Mussolini. Is it an actual series or has he just been doing individual films on dictators over the years, this being the fourth one?

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    The YouTube uploads stop at Off-Kilter and the last one on the blog is the one on Mussolini. Is it an actual series or has he just been doing individual films on dictators over the years, this being the fourth one?
    Well I dunno if it was ever considered a 'series' as such, but it's four films linked by a theme. 'Jerry Building', the first one, came out way back in 1994.

There's certainly stuff more recent than Off Kilter on YT, such as this, from last year:
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post: