urges: succumbed/unsuccumbed

STN

sou'wester
I think I might start keeping a public willpower log, for example, I just managed to suppress the impulse to burst into the finance director's office and throw a biscuit at him.

crackerjack

I think I might start keeping a public willpower log, for example, I just managed to suppress the impulse to burst into the finance director's office and throw a biscuit at him.

what would the consequences of failure have been?

nochexxx

harco pronting
i have a mental willpower log (changes weekly), but have never gone to such lengths as to record it publicly. twitter could be used for this.

at this moment I have been straight 2 weeks (this includes smoking) and have quit refined sugar consumption for 3 months.

actually i've only been straight 12 days

STN

sou'wester
i have a mental willpower log (changes weekly), but have never gone to such lengths as to record it publicly. twitter could be used for this.

at this moment I have been straight 2 weeks (this includes smoking) and have quit refined sugar consumption for 3 months.

actually i've only been straight 12 days

good point, maybe i'll sign up to twitter. my booze willpower is pretty appalling, unfortunately.

nochexxx

harco pronting
i like this idea of recording it on twitter and then looking back at it after time.

make a cut/up and see what it really says about yourself.