as the cleverest should.

NO THE CLEVERST USE FONTS AND SIZES HTML

and LOLcats or LOLjumpingbeans

sadkitty_2.jpg

scottdisco

rip this joint please
Nomad.

and she knows about bagels.

between her bagels and Luka's coffee we could all have a half-way decent breakfast.

vimothy

yurp
I was going to say Dissensus is where I come to be thick but I seem to be proving the point. My capitalized text reverts to lower case when I Submit Reply, so I guess I don't know how.

Ha. TBH, and I'm not sure why you can't tell it's been edited, my capitalised text did the same thing, so I had to go back and insert one lower caps letter.

PeteUM

It's all grist
tENTATIVE TEST...

Ah thanks Vimothy. So it's some sort of anti-shouting device that most people on Dissensus are clever enough to work round, apart from a few who need to be shown. Not my strong point though. I'm more of a lager guy.

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
anyhow a high percentage of people who are not on this forum are probably more clever than all of us morons wasting time and pixels

luka

nomad tried to transcribe roll da beats in musical notation to prove jungle was shit lool

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
How come everyone is so clever here? Sometimes it seems the whole world is clever, everyone is in universities, everyone is getting PHD's. I don't know if this is a good thing.

luka

i dont even have a-levels if that any consolation. well, i do but i got a d an e and a u.

outraygeous

I got kicked out 2 of my 3 classes at A-Levels and managed an N in Economics.

I am one of the dumb ones that trawl this site because I love cheap shit food and chavy 2 step garage.

I have been known to watch a subbed film, only because it fills my reading and tv quota in one time.

Multi task