wHO IS THE CLEVERST ON ON DISSENSUS?

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Some of my colleagues have been using the wRITE A MESSAGE IN CAPS AND THEN DON'T RECTIFY IT thing lately - is this the latest thing after swine flu?

zhao

there are no accidents
i'VE BEEN USING ALL CAPS A LOT RECENTLY.

as the cleverest should. me i'm mostly dim with a few occasional sparks here and there so it's caps every so often.

if comedy is all about timing this thread is spot on LAFFS :D

PeteUM

It's all grist
I was going to say Dissensus is where I come to be thick but I seem to be proving the point. My capitalized text reverts to lower case when I Submit Reply, so I guess I don't know how.

Humiliated smilie.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
NOMAD IZ CLEVREST BUT THTZ COS SHE'S A GIRL N GIRLZ R SWOTZ

throughout that entire sentence, spellcheck only questioned 'clevrest'

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I can see 'z' replacing 's' as the preferred suffix for plurals in English within a few decades.

Pluralz. Decadez.

Last edited:

john eden

male pale and stale
I am quite thick but I manage to get by with my immense charisma and amassing knowledge in areas that most people know nowt about.

swears

preppy-kei
I was looking through some old English and history coursework on the hard drive I used during sixth form, and I was way smarter at 17/18 than I am now. This job has rotted my brain, my maths is a teensy bit better but my English has completely gone down the toilet.

poetix

we murder to dissect
I'm also not that great at skateboarding. Or empathy, if by this one means understanding why the most upset person in the room gets to be right. But I can do two-handed tapping on an electric guitar! Although, to be honest, that was more something to be excited about when I was 16.

zhao

there are no accidents
I'm also not that great at skateboarding. Or empathy, if by this one means understanding why the most upset person in the room gets to be right. But I can do two-handed tapping on an electric guitar! Although, to be honest, that was more something to be excited about when I was 16.

always thought this was so unfair. and pissed me off that the adults wouldn't see the senselessness of it: just because the other kid starts crying you have to apologize to them? what!?!?!

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
always thought this was so unfair. and pissed me off that the adults wouldn't see the senselessness of it: just because the other kid starts crying you have to apologize to them? what!?!?!

Irony detector...reading... 0.