Absurdities while drunk

cobretti

[-] :: [-] ~ [-] :: [-]
These are all fantastic. Many lols. I thought that I used to do some pretty daft stuff when I was drunk, but nothing that can really compete with this.
Probably my best one was when, after having been basically carried home from the pub by mates who lived elsewhere, I got mixed up between the front door of my flat and an identical front door a couple of numbers down the street. I repeatedly tried to open it, wondering why on earth the lock wouldn't budge, and ended snapping my key in half. Then realising finally what I'd done and having to phone and wake up my then flatmate to let me into my real address. :eek:

Hahaha quality. Just reminded me of the fateful night of my 18th birthday, which was quite an event. As it was a Thursday, there wasn't much to do besides go out to the Art School, which is super cheap for booze and there would be plenty of people I knew there too. Had a small party-ish gathering at my house before and then made our way in to town, but by this point I'd already drank the best part of a bottle of vodka. As soon as we got to the club, I had 3 shots, one tequila, one sambuca and one vodka, then a double vodka and red bull. After this I went upstairs, and have no recollection of the following events: spewing in a pint glass in the club, being chucked out, lying on my back outside the club with one of my female friends crying because she though I was going to die (something to do with me not being able to speak), two of my friends carrying me home while I tried to fight them, and then walking up the close to my door only to KO in the vestibule between the storm door and front door. Woke up at 7am still absolutely pissed and let myself in the door and went to bed. Only when I woke up several hours later did I realise I had spew all over my clothes, that I was still wearing.

linebaugh

got drunk last night and gave my head a no guard shave with the clippers. look a little like nosferatu in a very handsome counter cultural way

Reactions: Leo

version

got drunk last night and gave my head a no guard shave with the clippers. look a little like nosferatu in a very handsome counter cultural way
thehillshaveeyes12.jpg