Pointless but it makes me go: "Wow, didn't know that."

jenks

thread death
cheers zhao - that's my son's homework done for him. He had a free hand to research something about space!!!

We have just sat there and gone wow alot over the pix.

zhao

there are no accidents
not sure what you mean by a link... just open the image in photoshop and print it out? might have to cut it up into a few pieces though...

that micro one is nice soofie :)

jenks

thread death
not sure what you mean by a link... just open the image in photoshop and print it out? might have to cut it up into a few pieces though...

that micro one is nice soofie :)

All ok now - the nipper figured it out long before his old man!

lanugo

von Verfall erzittern
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

PeteUM

It's all grist
Yeah nice one Zhao. I think you just put my half-hour cycle ride to the venue in perspective, and possibly quite a few other things besides. Will also definitely show my son that to try and instill a sense of wonder but also a sense of "fuck it-ness" with regards to earthly cares.

zhao

there are no accidents
^^ what Dr. Luc Montagnier says here is completely in line with various things i have heard from AIDS sceptics who question the official story, as well as flat-out deniers who say the entire phenomenon is full of lies and largely a conspiracy.

• general health is more important to a person's well being than having or not having the virus.

• the drugs they sell (and make a LOT of money from) either help very little, do not help, or are actually harmful.

• there are a great number of people who are living extra-ordinarily healthy lives WITH the HIV virus, after switching to super conscious and healthy diets.

but of course when i brought them up in this thread with the admittedly over-sensationalist title, ideas like these were not only shot down by everyone on this forum, but used as an proof, by some, of my "kooky californian" loose screws.

I'm going to post this video up in that thread. thanks lanugo.

Last edited:

scottdisco

rip this joint please
top work Zhao, kudos, takes the breath away, the comparative stuff.

think board jury out on the HIV stuff ;)

(of course not to deny nutrition is fundamental; but i'll leave it at that on this thread)

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
That chart of the relative sizes of various astronomical bodies is incomplete - the final object in the sequence is in fact your mum.

luka

i dont beleive in nutrition. you can adapt to anything and be healthy. my hippie cousin has been eatving exclusively raw vegan food for years and he looks like an athlete.
then what about those eskimos? they eat nothing but meat and i bet they're fit as fiddles.

PeteUM

It's all grist
That chart of the relative sizes of various astronomical bodies is incomplete - the final object in the sequence is in fact your mum.

Even in a universe as wondrous and seemingly infinite as ours one would have thought there were a limited number of 'your Mum' jokes, but no here is Mr. T to dazzle us with science yet again.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Since your mum is infinitely slutty and infinitely fat, there exists an infinite set of jokes than may be made about her. (Russell & Hilbert, 1922)

Edit: lemma - though I will concede it is merely a countably infinite set.

Last edited:

PeteUM

It's all grist
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Discover' magazine
In general, hunter-gatherers tend to eat more animal protein than we do in our standard Western diet, with its reliance on agriculture and carbohydrates derived from grains and starchy plants.

And also, presumably, your mum.