baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
From that article.

"We used seal oil for our cooking and as a dipping sauce for food."

In a gastropub near you, soon.

Ish.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Ha, yeah, a kind of Jeremy Clarkson/AA Gill-approved gastropub that deliberately sources horrifically unsustainable and unethical ingredients from endangered animals and really fragile ecosystems...

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
maybe they could employ an animal rights extremist to harangue you during the meal, to make everything ok ethically.

STN

sou'wester
They wouldn't let you in unless every member of your party had driven there separately.

STN

sou'wester
I think they'd have to have a tank so you could pick which 'beardy, sandal-wearing, muesli-eating Guardian reader' you want to eat.

RobJC

Check your weapon
On the macro/micro scale tip

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I think they'd have to have a tank so you could pick which 'beardy, sandal-wearing, muesli-eating Guardian reader' you want to eat.

There would have to be a 'How We Make Foie Gras' video on permanent loop, and possibly staff torturing Arakan Forest turtles in the back room.

And you wouldn't be able to drive there - you'd have to fly.

STN

sou'wester
I think they'd let you drive if you made sure you knocked a cyclist over on the way.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
and then dragged him/her behind your car to the restaurant, where they would be added to a daily ongoing roadkill stew.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Even in a universe as wondrous and seemingly infinite as ours one would have thought there were a limited number of 'your Mum' jokes, but no here is Mr. T to dazzle us with science yet again.

This just in: cosmologists think they've finally solved the mystery of the missing three-quarters of the universe's mass...

cosmic.jpg