Acid House

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

love you discogs

mms

sometimes
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

love you discogs

no acid on that - good ep though -
this is their big acid cut : amazing

also searchin hard -( acid mix ) on dance mania - which isn't on youtube

also no lil louis on this thread so far so this is going on here

Last edited:

continuum

smugpolice
the original post asks for anything acid house related so don't think its that big a deal if specific tunes posted don't have an acid part in them per se

mms

sometimes
the original post asks for anything acid house related so don't think its that big a deal if specific tunes posted don't have an acid part in them per se

damn...don't cry
the threads called acid house so i pointed out a couple of amazing acid house records they did.
you know stick the house records in the chicago thread.

anyway this is sick

That Da Posse - heat of the night tune is fucking sweet! thankyou. do you record any mixes mms? I like a lot of the stuff you put up.

mms

sometimes
That Da Posse - heat of the night tune is fucking sweet! thankyou. do you record any mixes mms? I like a lot of the stuff you put up.

thanks
i do intend to do an early chicago one soon
i'm no expert - certainly not like any of the chicago crew here but i'll have a go, it's in early planning now

mms

sometimes
here is the b side to maurice joshuas proto ghetto house
'i gotta big dick'
hot hands hulla was also in da posse - and outhere bros

Client Eastwood

Pretty much nails it. Acid and House. This and Were Rocking Down The house

Chef Napalm

Lost in the Supermarket
A friend of mine is making and releasing honest-to-god hardware-driven acid house. In fact, he's started a DIY label. The records are on the pricey side, but if you like what you hear then I would encourage you to buy. I, for one, would like to see him succeed.

Last edited:

DJ PIMP

remember reading an interview with some OG acid fella who said it doesn't have to have 303 to be acid.

contentious? i tend to agree. it's all in the accitude...

alex

Do not read this.
Picked up a copy of larry heards 'the sun can't compare' on discogs yesterday, so infectious

wise

bare BARE BONES
A friend of mine is making and releasing honest-to-god hardware-driven acid house. In fact, he's started a DIY label. The records are on the pricey side, but if you like what you hear then I would encourage you to buy. I, for one, would like to see him succeed.

This 'video is private' not the best way to publicise your work......

The trouble with this guys tunes are that the acid lines are really repetitive and not very funky, it doesn't sound like he's playing the box at all, just letting it run one pattern...

Last edited:

Client Eastwood

Once I hear an good acid line it just goes round'n'round in my head for ages. My brain just seems to keep on playing with it even when I've stopped listening.

Jack Frost - Clap Me.

Edit : Bah, i still can't embed Youtube.