Acid House

continuum

smugpolice
There seems to be only one existing thread in the music section on Dissensus with the words 'acid house' in the title started by Woebot going on about Mancunians that lasted about 12 posts so thought i'd start a new one for anything interesting acid house related.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ach!

Turd on the Run
A friend of mine played this song to me in the summer. I couldn't believe I'd never heard of it before:

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

Ach!

Turd on the Run
This... well this has to be one of my favourite acid tracks ever. I think this is tagged incorrectly, should be "House Mix". It was actually the other mix, the "Space mix" that I knew from way back, as I only heard this version this year. This one is way, way more strung out - I get an E-like rush as soon the claps go into overdrive.

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

Last edited:

massrock

There seems to be only one existing thread in the music section on Dissensus with the words 'acid house' in the title started by Woebot going on about Mancunians that lasted about 12 posts so thought i'd start a new one for anything interesting acid house related.
There was this one, just so you know.

Client Eastwood

I hear stuff like this in my head sometimes at night. Long, slowly mutating acid lines that seem to go on forever.

Phuture - Acid Tracks

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Gavin

booty bass intellectual
More Sleezy D... want more shit like this. I think this is a Ron Hardy edit.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

bruno

est malade
i'll just leave this right here.

also, this excellent article by ed dmx should be mentioned.

Last edited:

Gavin

booty bass intellectual
Goddamn were the drugs better then or something?

Gavin

booty bass intellectual
Newer shit I've been putting on repeat a lot in the '09.

continuum

smugpolice
personal favourite

and of course

continuum

smugpolice
wishing i was at the night slugs fantastic four event

zhao

there are no accidents
what do you guys think about these trax

the ig

yes tin man is great - stripped, tough and pure.
am i right in thinking it is sahko related?

that whole line going from steve poindexter via jamal moss to traxx, cotton, d'marc cantu, dirty criminals etc is really fab too.
continuity acid...thank fuck!

continuum

smugpolice